Part 5

"Framed."

*

"Teacher, I think my phone is missing..." Chaeyoung said.

"Since when?" Teacher Park asked.

"I had it here when I left the classroom earlier." She answered and scratched the back of her neck.

"Everyone, empty your bags." Teacher Park ordered which we obeyed.

I started to unpack my bag and suddenly... I found a phone...

I-It can't be...

"W-what's this?" I mumbled and they all looked at me. Including Mingyu who is still in cool.

"T-that's my phone..." Chaeyoung said and everyone gasped in surprise.

"Teacher... M-my wallet is gone..." Trixie said and looked down.

It can't be here too...

I took out everything from my bag and saw a Pink Sequin Wallet.

"N-no..." I said and looked at Trixie.

"T-that's my wallet..." She said and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Miss Choi. What's going on here?" Teacher Park asked and I shakily shrugged my shoulders.

"I-I... I don't know... I-I didn't do it.." I shakily said and Trixie stood up.

"Lies, then why is it in your bag then? What did we even do to you?" She said and Teacher Park looked at me.

"I-I really didn't--"

"Go to the office... Now." Teacher Park said and Trixie smirked and sat down.

"Miss Choi." Teacher Park called but I remained on my chair.

D-did they put it in my bag?

I really didn't do it.

Am I being framed?

"Miss Choi! Get out!" Teacher Park growled and I slowly stood up and was about to leave when Mingyu spoke.

"Aish..."

"Why would she even steal anyways?" He said and everyone looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Teacher Park asked.

"I mean... Come on, I know what's going on here. You guys are the one who are not involved here. The four of us are. Minus that other girl." He said and pointed Trixie out.

"Be straightforward." Teacher Park said and Mingyu smirked.

"I only mean that framing an innocent person is a crime. Don't you observe?" He said and looked at Teacher Park.

"Are you covering her up? Aish... Why would even a handsome guy can stick around this leech." Trixie said and rolled her eyes.

"Cut the crap! Miss Choi! Go!" Teacher Park said and I looked down and left the room to go to the office.

I arrived at the office and entered seeing Young Master Chan with Mr. Jeon, the Office Administrator.

"Oh, Miss Choi. What could be there sudden show up?" Mr. Jeon said.

"Hana..." Young Master called.

"Y-Young Master..." I called back and he smiled. He is so handsome...

"Have a seat and tell me what you need?" Mr. Jeon said and I sighed.

"Mr. Jeon. I need a detention paper." I said and his eyebrows furrowed.

"For who? For what?"

"F-for me..."

"For you? What could be the reason? And how is it possible that you entered detention?" He clasped hid hands and leaned closer to me.

"I-It's none of your business Mr. Jeon..." I said and he chuckled, leaning back on his chair and raised both of his hands.

"Okay, I know. Young Master is here, I know. Okay." He said and laughed heartily.

"Here's the paper. Whatever may be the reason, I know you are in innocent. You may freely leave now." Mr. Jeon said and I bowed to the two of them before leaving the Office.

I am now walking towards the detention quietly.

"Hey." Wait--That's--

"Y-young Master..."

"I'm actually now late in class, so I took one paper for myself too. Let's go together." He said.

*

We are now inside the detention and our time is until hometime. I didn't even had lunch yet. I am still writing on my detention paper.

On the other side of the four-sided room, Young Master Chan is writing his detention paper too. The quiet room was broken when someone opened the door, revealing Mingyu.

"What a crazy thing." He said and didn't even looked at Young Master Chan.

He placed a bag of food beside me and sat down.

"Don't worry, I didn't bought a seafood one now. I don't wanna drive you to the hospital this time." He said and opened his lollipop and started eating it.

"T-thanks..." I said and took one bag of chips.

"H-how much is this?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Nah, that's completely free. Remove the worries, I bought that for you." He said and took my pen and the detention paper.

"You eat first, I'll continue this crappy letter." He said and I looked at him.

At any point, I started eating and someone entered the room. It's Chaeyoung, with Trixie.

"Young Master! I heard you're in detention! Have you eaten yet? Here, have this kimbap!" Chaeyoung said and gave Young Master a kimbap.

"Thank you, but I am not hungry." He said without even taking a single glance at Chaeyoung, he just continued writing.

"Young Master, not eating lunch is bad. Here, have this. You can't give it back." Chaeyoung said and smiled to the unbothered Young Master.

She really likes Young Master.

"Helping the helpless eh? Nah, things won't work out anyways." Trixie said and looked at Mingyu.

"What's wrong with helping anyway? It's not bad, unlike you two." Mingyu said and Trixie was about to throw hands.

"What did you said?" Trixie asked and rolled her eyes in defeat.

The bell rang and it means lunch is over. Trixie and Chaeyoung left the detention and Mingyu is still not leaving.

"Y-you should go now. I can take this." I said and he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

He left the room quietly and now, it's just me and Master Chan again.

"How I wish I can be like him too." Young Master Chan said.

"Hana..." He called and I slowly looked at him.

He pulled his chair to sit beside me and smiled.

"Can we be friends?"

>End...