Subliminal (Lemon)

You had no idea why a sound based hero (or hero-in-training) would even attempt to combat you at all considering you had some of the strongest sound tech in the entire world. It honestly did surprise you a bit but when the young hero Earphone Jack, better known as Kyoka Jiro, attempted to take you down, it wasn't hard to fight back against her. And it definitely wasn't hard to use her own quirk to essentially brainwash her into your little puppet without anyone knowing what could have happened.

Once you learned what you could about her, you sent her off back to UA to conduct your plan. One night, you called Jiro for her to begin your plot. She complied with her trigger word and hooked up a CD of subliminal messages to one of her speakers to project it around campus. Those were meant to silence the crowd of heroes that would come to stop you if they figure out what was truly going on that night. However, all but one girl in that dorm building would be affected by the same messages that the rest of the campus faced. And that girl was Jiro's closet friend, Momo Yaoyorozu.

You had seen her on the news before and knew you had to claim her one day. So, you gave Jiro a different set of commands that she listened to every night since you originally captured her and instructed her to play them throughout Momo's room. So, when the plan began, she obeyed without question.

In her sleep, Yaoyorozu could hear the messages, playing through her mind like a record player.

Obey, obey, obey. Never question. Just obey. Do as told. No matter what. Obey. (Y/N) (L/N) is your master. Obey Master. Master is God. Master is good. You like good. Obey Master. Obey Good. Obedience is pleasure.

Among other things. As the night continued Yaoyorozu and Jiro became more and more entranced until finally, their programming kicked in and forced them awake. Without hesitation, both girls left UA High School and returned to your home per the messages orders. After around four hours of waiting since lights out at UA, you got a knock on your door and opened it and smiled. You saw Jiro and Yaoyorozu standing there. You quickly ushered them in.

(Y/N): Obey.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu: Yes, Master. We must obey you.

(Y/N): Good girls. Very good girls. So, how are we going to do this? Let's reward some good behavior while also conditioning the new blood. Yaoyorozu, over on that table is a headset on it. I want you to put it on and sit at that recliner. That seat along with that headset will make you obey even further than you already are. And you would like that, wouldn't you?

Yaoyorozu: Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.

She did so without hesitation. You chuckled slightly as you saw her sit down and slowly began to smile and masturbate to the sight and sound of your commands. You sighed and turned back to Jiro. You wanted to reward her, so you decided to agree with that idea. You had already conditioned her pretty thoroughly so you decided "heh, why the hell not".

You snapped your fingers and some of Jiro's conditioning stepped in. She became blank while she gazed ahead, looking into the nothingness of space. You walked behind her and placed your hands on her shoulder and leaned down to her.

(Y/N): Slave Mode. Sex drive up, desire to obey, up. Natural obedience up. Understand, Slave?

Jiro: Yes, Master. I understand all that you desire.

(Y/N): Good girl. So, begin your training.

Jiro nodded and turned back to you and grabbed your pants. You smirked as you saw she began to remove your belt and pants and pulled out your hard member. She took off her shirt and then began to use her hands to stroke your member back and forth while adding little licks here and there to get it nice and wet for you. After a couple of minutes of this, Jiro finally leaned forward and began to suck you off. You moaned as you pushed her head further down and then back out, already thrusting into her mouth.