𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ★4★

Things about to get spicy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
______________________________________

(Sakusa's POV)

I letted him in my apartment. It was small but decorated well.
-Did you knock..?- I said getting a confused hum from Atsumu.

-When your brother and his mate where in the act.. Did you knock..?- I repeated.
-Nope- He said popping the p. I was shocked, I understand if they are brothers but like knock.

(No one's POV)

-Do you wanna watch a movie?- The blonde said.
-Sure.. Why not?-. They putted 'SCREAM' a classic old horror movie.

The blonde always grabbed Sakusa when there was a jump scare. When the movie ended Atsumu was gripping onto Sakusa like there was no tomorrow.

But then Sakusa grabbed Atsumu's face and kissed him. Atsumu was in shock but then melted into the kiss.

-Time skip-

Things started to get more heated up and it turned into a full make-out session. Then Atsumu lowered his hand down onto Sakusa pants.

Creating Sakusa to get an erection. Atsumu looked down and then up at the Alpha and smirked.

~⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️~

Atsumu got down to the taller guys pants and took them off. After positioning himself, he took of the Alpha's boxers and his c0ck sprung in his face.

'Okay but that is huge' The blonde thought to himself. Atsumu grabbed it and started to lick it. -Ngh- Sakusa groaned in his deep voice.

After a few minutes of licking he got serious. He started sucking the other c0ck. Per-say the Alpha was moaning and groaning her and there.

Atsumu started to bob his head. Sakusa grabbed Atsumu's hair making the boy go downer than expected.

Atsumu had Sakusa's c0ck in his throat, he gagged a little but continued. After a few minutes of that, Sakusa said the next thing
-Ahh~.. I'm going to cum.. Ngh~-.

Atsumu did a signal of 'GO FOR IT'.
Because as he always jokes 'spitters are quitters'. Sakusa then came into his mouth.

Though it was hard to swallow he did it. -That was good...- Sakusa mumbled. But when he looked down he saw the blonde already passed out, sleeping on the couch.

He got a blanket and putted on them as they continued sleeping and cuddling.
______________________________________

I just did that.... WOWSA... Well that's not smut but like yeh hah....

Well that's all my lovies Goodbye ♥️ *Blows air kisses*

                                                        ~ Mars