chapter four

Xavier POV

I open my eyes and try to move my body but i cringe because it's like my body was being beaten of thousand people .

A door open and I saw Leslie coming towards me. I frown while I stare at her. How the hell she knew I am in the hospital. This girl is so obsessed of me and Archer.

She's our fuck buddy when we don't have time to go to club instead we call her to each house.

She kissed me and I try to push her but I don't have enough strength so i just leave her be. But a fake cough disturb her from taking advantage of me

Thank God! I feel like I am about to be rape . I look into the two women whose wearing hospital coat. They're face looks familiar to me.

I look at them closely then I my mind remembered. The girl with a long straight hair and has milky complexion is non other than Archer wife.

She's my best friend wife. I known her because I got to see her photos since Archer asked me to investigate her.

Then the other girl. Is the fiesty sexy one that bump the back of Audi last week! What a small world after all.

Of all the place I could see this women they are both working in my family's hospital. Lucky me and lucky Archer. I thought!

The two girls scowl looking and shock with scene they witness. Who will not? A patient whose just woke up kissing in a broad daylight with a girl in his bed.

They must think low of me now. Geez!

"Good morning! We are your assign doctors. I am doctor Belle and my partner doctor Emma here!" Then she point the fiesty girl.

I smiled to her. So her name is Emma! I have a feeling that I will going to enjoy my stay here in the hospital!

" Last night you had a terrible accident. You could die but thankfully you been rescued at the right time. You have few bruises and cuts all over your body and broken glasses stab your skin. One of the big glass stab your chest thankfully it did not land in your heart!" Belle said whose Archer wife. That fucker is so lucky his wife is so beautiful and sexy.

"You also had broken bone in your leg which make you hard to stand and walk. For time being you can use wheelchair or asked assistant from the nurses or your love ones!" Emma said.

I grin at her and I have think of brilliant idea.

"How about a doctor that can assist me doctor?" I asked her.

Before she could answered me. A door of my room flew and revealed my dear Best friend Archer.

I can see from my peripheral view that her wife look shock seeing him. Archer stared at his wife shock register to his eyes.

"Archer baby your here!" Leslie jump to Archer and clinging to him.

I almost forgot that woman. Just awhile ago she's been sucking me and now she went to Archer. I shake my head and turn my attention to these two doctors.

"Hmm we examine you Mr Knight! Can please sit properly" Archer wife said.

But before I could sit properly. I wince again and they can see pain in my face. The immediately offer their hands to me. And I can see Archer fuming with anger when I'm purposely brush my hand in her wife arms.

I stole a wink for Emma. And she glared at me. Then they start to examine me. I almost laugh of Archer reaction when his wife examine my chest. His almost pope out. My god why can't he accept that he likes her wife.

Emma and Belle ( Archer wife) busy doing something like putting some stuff here and there. While writing into their pads and nodding their heads to each other like their communicating.

After a minutes they already done. They bid goodbye.

Archer walked closer to me and like wanted to murder me. I think I know the reason. I smiled innocently at him.

"Yes?" I said to him

"Leslie can you leave us both?" Archer said to her. While she eyed us both, wondering!

"Why? I want to be within you both?umm.. umm please baby?" She said. This girl is too much clingy .

"Leslie I said get out now!" Archer whose now reaching his limit.

"Fine!" Leslie stomping her feet away from us.

"So what's that's girl doing in here?" Archer asked me while he sitter in front of my me.

"Hello! Can't your read the files I given you? She's a doctor!" Like I stated and obvious.

"So that's the reason why you easily pull out her information huh.!? One of your employees?" He scowl at me. Like shaking his head. "So what's the deal with you with that other girl?" I look at him and about to shake my head to emphasize "no!"

"Don't you dare denying anything! I know how you looked at her! And the way she looked at you. Definitely she knows you!" He said.

"Fine! She bumped my car last week while I was on my way to hotel!" I answered him

"So?!"

"What?"

"After that?"

"Nothing happen I just liked the way she treated me that night! She's the first one to acted that way to me!" My eyes shining of amusement while I recall her feisty side last week.

"So!"

"I think I might extending my stay here so do me an honor to do the work as of now. !" I said to him.

"Are you for real? For a girl? You will neglect your business? ! He looked at me in horror. My God this man is so over acting.

"So what?"

"Fine !" After that a nurse came and give me a medicine. Archer said goodbye and left. And I decided to take my rest.