Chapter 59

My Interview is posted in the Interview book of palak1106 . If you want to know about me you can check the interview :)

Also, Nandini's Childhood pic in the media box❤❤

------------

Murty Mansion

The families were having a good time. It was for the first time they were staying at a same place but honestly it didn't feel like. They lived like they were living the same way from years.

Aryaman would tease Mukti, Cabir would joke around with Ayesha. Be it Karan and Raj who chatted about the match all the time. Abhi was a little distant but still he smiled and laughed with them. Manik and Nandini stealed glances of each other when ever they got chance. 

However, Manik was a little irritated with lack of Nandini's attention. Back at Malhotra Mansion, he didn't have to share her attention. She would give the needed amount of time but here, from the time they were back from their work places, Nandini didn't talk to him properly. Though he himself was not a public person but still he felt annoyed by her this behavior.

One more thing he hated was the royal treatment he was getting from her family. Like he was shocked when Ayesha came to him asked him "Manik beta, Aap dinner mei kuch special loge?" These were her exact words and Manik had coughed badly at this.

He replied with a short smile that he will eat whatever they will make and Ayesha agreed.

Post dinner, Manik was more irritated. They were making plans of separating him from his wife. Yes! They were planning to sleep like gents in one room and ladies in one. 

And as soon as Nandini walked in the kitchen to prepare milk for everyone, he faked cough and acted like going out for water.

He reached the kitchen and his eyes fell on her working figure. She was pouring milk from the jug into the glasses.

He walked to her and back hugged starling her. A little of the milk dropped on the slab and he smiled.

Manik: Sorry

He placed his lips on her neck and she shivered.

Nandini: Ma-Manik, Koi aajayega!

And as soon as she said this they heard gasp from behind. Manik immediately left her and they turned behind to find Ayesha and Niyonika standing on the doorstep.

The four, highly embarrassed made sure not to make any eye contact with each other.

Manik looked at Nandini finally and than at their mothers. He hurriedly walked to the door only to stop as they were standing in the mid. He couldn't even find his own voice to ask them to get aside. He fake coughed and they looked at him with wide eyes before getting on a side.

He glanced at Nandini and than at them and left the kitchen. Here Nandini cursed him in her mind for running away and leaving her in such a situation. She slowly looked up at them who were by now staring at her with a mischievous smile.

Nandini: (stammering) Amma-Maa, Mai...I will go!

She blushed deeply and left from there while they burst out laughing.

They cleaned the slab and took the milk out. As they reached the living room they saw Manik using his mobile or pretending to use while Nandini was talking to Karan and Raj.

Ayesha: Nandini-Manik

Manik/Nandini: (starled) Hah? Ky-kya hua Amma?

All except Ayesha and Niyonika looked at them confused while they looked more embarrassed.