𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐎 | 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 - ✔

BadBoyHalo - Call me

Decided to do a High School AU with BBH, because why tf not. Hope u enjoy! :) 

Also I changed the title from "100 muffins and a baguette" to "call me"... which is pretty useless information, but I thought I'd let u guys know. 

You didn't know who he was. Nobody did. 

He knew who you were. Everybody did. 

When you came trotting down the school hallways with your usual sweet smile and slight jump in your steps, people made room for you. They smiled back and greeted you, making sure people knew you were coming. 

When he came walking down the hallways with shoulders high and tense and face down to avoid making eye contact, he had to shove himself through the crowds to get past. They ignored him completely. 

The two of you were complete opposites. 

You were so fun and outgoing, so full of light and happiness. You had lots of friends, dressed nicely, people respected you. 

He was closed off and didn't really enjoy talking to people, at least not the people at school. He liked to keep to himself, and if you ever happened to look in his direction, he would be wearing a frown. He had no friends, dressed basically, and nobody respected him. 

He was just Darryl... and you were Y/n, Y/n L/n, the popular belle that every girl wanted to be and every boy wanted to date.

The odds were against every single thing telling him the two of you could ever be together, yet he couldn't help but wonder if it could be possible someday. If the two of you could have a shot. The ball would be pretty much in your hands; after all, people looked up to you and not him. According to him, you would never dream of looking in his direction. 

You were the most popular girl in school for God's sake, of course he didn't have a shot. You would probably wanna go for one of the more popular guys, like, Brandon... No, you wouldn't go for Brandon, he was a jerk and no six-pack or blue eyes could make up for that. He knew you knew that. 

Maybe you would go for someone like Zak, who was not only captain of the basketball team, but also extremely good-looking and funny... But he was kind of short. 

Clay would perhaps be something for you. His captivating green eyes and blonde hair was something Darryl could see you being interested in. He was a real charmer, tall, too. And really funny as well, but what Darryl liked most about Clay was his laugh. 

Darryl had many times seen you laughing along to Clay's jokes, or when he was simply laughing. It always made him smile. 

Maybe you would like Mega, as people at school called him. He didn't say anything, and people presumed him to be mute, which Darryl thought he was as well. He had a mysterious aura surrounding him, one that drew people to seek more information about the boy that they then could sell on the school's black market. 

Or possibly one of the George's, both british, both dark hair, but one George noticeably taller than the other. Many thought they were siblings, but the two rarely ever spoke. They were familiar with one another, sure, as they hung out with the same people, and would call themselves friends, but brothers? No, just friends. 

There were so many guys to choose from, so many that Darryl knew was better than himself, and he knew that you could get pretty much any guy you wanted. Hell, you could get all of the boys to kiss where you walked if you asked them to, they were practically already drooling over you just by you walking by.