❤︎Episode 17

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Friendships were broken

"I'm letting you know from now, man to man, I ain't tryna fuck with you like that anymore."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Suspicion amongst the islanders.

"You're here to play a fucking game"

And a shocking surprise

"Islanders......"

ɢʟᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ!
Aʟsᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏɴ 4ᴋ ᴏᴍɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ♡︎

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼

Hand in hand, Ashlyn and Jungkook reach the location of their date. The waves crash against the beach shore as the moonlight eliminates the sea.

Laid out in front of them on the white sand beach is a blanket for them to sit on; surrounded by fire torches, and a romantic basket filled with food and a bottle wine.

Ashlyn:"This is so cute."

Jungkook smiles while the both take a seat. He reaches for the wine bottle and opens it up. He pours the wine into both their classes.

Jungkook:"Cheers darling."

Ashlyn smiles as they clink there glasses together and take a sip. She gives him a peck on the lips and smiles.

Ashlyn:"Can you believe this is our first date."

Jungkook chuckles.

Jungkook:"It's crazy, it's about time though."

Ashlyn giggles and grabs a snack from the basket.

Ashlyn:"Even though it's a little far away but, I really can't wait till we're on the outside together. It's just gonna crazy adjusting to life together."

Jungkook smiles and nods as he wraps his arm around her waist.

Jungkook:"Are you gonna move in with me?"

Ashlyn laughs and blushes.

Ashlyn:"Maybe for the mean time, but then we'll get our own house."