15

More then 10K readers! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me.

I didn't post in a long time. I was busy writing down some ideas for my one shot book and I had almost no inspiration for this one. But now I do so here you go.

So, it wasn't a dream. It happened for real. Anyways, it's time to get ready for school. I get out of the bed and change into some other clothes. Not mine, it's from the son of Hawkeye. I don't know what to call him actually. Mr. Barton? Yeah I'll use that. I go to the kitchen. Only Mr. Rogers, Mr. Stark and Mr. Lang were there. We all ate our breakfast, made by Captain America aka Steve Rogers.

Mr. Stark was really worried about me. He didn't want me to go to school after what happened. But I convinced him to let me go. After a long discussion for 15 minutes he agreed but it was under one condition. He would ride me to school and back to the Tower because I have my internship today.

So, on the ride to school I was thinking. I've been texting the Avengers. But, they don't know I'm Spiderman and they need to capture Spiderman. Ha, that's funny. Maybe I should just reveal my identity. Hmm, let's think. Maybe I can leave some clues. I've been stabbed and they know. I have fast healing but they don't know. Okay, I have a plan. When they ask how the wound is or something I'll just lift up my shirt. They'll see that it's gone or almost gone. Then I leave and they would be really confused. I'll do that.

Anyways, Mr. Stark parked his car close to the school. I don't want anyone to say something about it. I walked to my friends and told them about my adventure at the Tower. I saw that Ned tried so hard not to fanboy and scream it out. There only came one scream. Everybody looked at us weird but I don't care as long as they don't know about this. I don't want any rumours about me.

------Time Skip------

School went well. You probably are thinking why? Well, it's because Flash wasn't at school today. Yaaaayyyy no bullying!

I was standing outside with Wade, waiting to be found. I mean to be picked up by Mr. Stark. I didn't want to be standing alone so I asked Wade and he happily agreed to be with me. How cute. I really get the feeling he likes me. It feels way more then just friends. Maybe I should ask him. But that would be weird. I'm not gonna ask. Maybe he will.

*Wade's POV*

Peter asked me if I wanted to wait with him. Of course I want to. Why would anyone decline that? That would be weird. I really like him. We always have so much fun together. I'm gonna ask if he wants to be my boyfriend tonight. I'm really nervous. What if he says no? I really hope he'll say yes.

I see a car get to us so that's probably Mr. Stark to get him. Peter told me everything and it was pretty funny. Well, not that he got hurt but that he had been texting the Avengers. Peter knows he's texting the Avengers but they don't know they are texting Spiderman and they have to capture him. It's hilarious.

I hugged Peter goodbye and Peter gets into the car. I watched them speeding of into the distance and take a turn. Well, time to go home now. I have a job to do. And if you think it's being Deadpool, you're right but I'm not killing anyone if you were thinking that. I only capture people. I don't think Peter would want to date a killer. He would maybe be scared of me, I don't want that. Anyways, the question here is; why am I talking to myself in my head. It's weird, I know. I should stop now. Not with walking but with talking in my head.