/Chapter 12/

Chapter Twelve

Chaeyoung's PoV

I heard the bell rings implies that the next class is about to start. I ran to my room and luckily the teacher is not yet there.

"Finished your business?" Tzuyu asked as she noticed me.

I sat on my chair and nodded at her.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked.

Since the teacher is not yet here even the class is already started, I decided to tell them what happened.

"Ah, you're saying that you saw the girlfriend of your best friend?" Dahyun asked

"Ne."

"Whoa~ Introduce her to us later ok," Tzuyu said

"That's a good idea but-" I was cut when dahyun speak up.

"Wait? If she's in the same level as our unnies then there's a chance that they are in the same class." Dahyun said.

"Oh, I don't know. But anyway, introducing her is a good thing, but is it fine?" I asked.

"Of course! Let's tag her in our group. "Tzuyu said

"Uh, I just found out that Lisa is Bambam's childhood friend and I'm afraid that they also bond around together. I mean that's what friends do right? So, it means If we tag Lisa on us, we have no choice to tag Bambam too." I said.

"Hay, yeah right. We can't do that, especially on what's happening right now. I'm sorry Chaeng if we can't tag Lisa on our group." Dahyun said as she clings her arms around my neck.

"It's ok. I mean we're not that close. And I'm sure Lisa is a friendly person. She can find her circle immediately. And I know Rosé won't let her hang around alone." I said.

"Rosé?" They both asked.

"Oh, it's her girlfriend, my best friend. Lisa said that Rosé is also here. But they are not in the same class. I never saw them after 2 years." I stated.

"Oh."

After a minute our teacher arrived and of course, we listen to the lessons.

~~~~~

"Ey, Sana unnie texted me. They are at the cafeteria waiting for us. "Tzuyu said.

We fixed our things and went out immediately. As we arrived at the cafeteria, we bought our food first and after that, we look for the unnies.

"Hey guys, here!" Jihyo unnie shouts.

We look at her and laugh. We saw her become shy as she realized that the students here in the cafeteria are looking at her.

"Her voice is too loud Oh My!" Dahyun said and laughed.

As we arrived at the table, we put down our trays and get our seats.

"Tzuyu-ah, sorry we didn't come yesterday. Still happy birthday!" Jihyo greeted and followed by the others.

"It's fun. I never thought that it would be fun celebrating my birthday without all of you, just Chaeyoung and Dahyun." Tzuyu said that made the others gasp.

"Kidding! Hahaha! "Tzu said and we all laughed.

"I'll kiss you later Tzuyu-ah as a gift hehe!" Sana unnie said.

"No thanks," Tzuyu replied with emotion causing us to laugh harder. Sana unnie is pouting while looking at Tzu.

Oh, these two.

"Oh anyway, are we all good now?" Nayeon unnie asked.

I looked at Mina and she just smiles at me.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about yesterday. I know that I hid this for a long. But please let me prove to all of you that Bambam is a good person. I love him and I can't lose him." Mina said without looking at us instead of keeping her head low.