°66

Seri sniffled, alarming Jisung who panicked and glanced to the side at her

"Why are you crying, does it hurt? Should I get medicine or-"
"No!" Seri exclaimed harshly, gripping onto his arm as he was about to leave.

"...okay I won't." He said, taken aback by her sudden mood switch- eyeing her cautiously in fear she was actually in pain.

He layed back down on her bed, half slumped against the headboard and Seri grinned as she looked at him.

"What?" He asked clueless as to why she was grinning widely and she continued to stare at him with swirling brown eyes.

"Nothing." She quipped idly and he glanced at her unconvincingly.
"Mhm, what is it?"

Seri hummed, an uncontrollable smile playing on her lips as she fumbled with the soft blanket.

"I want to cuddle."
"You want to...cuddle?" He scrunched his nose up and suddenly a flush of embarrassment flooded him.

Seri nodded, big wide eyes glancing at him expectantly.
"Um, yeah sure- that's cool." He shrugged and Seri pursed her lips together.

"Ah, there's the Jisung I knew when we first met." She said, referring to his reddened cheeks.

He rolled his eyes, running a hand over his face with a irritated whine.
"Shut up." He grumbled, pouring his lips in frustration. "I'm not like that anymore."

"Mhm." She said, chuckling at him under her breath.
"It's not funny," he narrowed his eyes at her as she widely smiled. "I mean, I was going to actually cuddle you but I guess not seeing as you're bullying-"

Jisung was promptly cut off by the girl practically diving at him, flinging herself on him as he let out a small muffled 'oh'.

He was taken aback, speechless as she rested her head on his unruly beating chest and snaking her arm around his waist.

"You know, it's a bit awkward if you're just going to lay there like a tree." She commented, lifting her head to look up at him.

Seri turned back to look at the TV, nuzzling her head back into the soft material of his sweater- hearing the faint beating of his heart under her ear.

He felt overwhelmed, intoxicated by the sudden feeling spreading through him and it dawned on him he had never felt this warmth before, the warmth of love.

Jisung finally rested one hand on her back and the other one wrapping around her as she sighed contently.

Both of them layed basking in each others warmth, becoming closer with the skinship they shared.

"You're like my personal teddy bear." She said drowsily, eyes burning with the threats of closing.

"You're such a baby." He muttered, his fingers moving gently through her soft hair that had come undone from her bun.

"Speaking of- where's our baby?" Seri asked and Jisung halted.

Suddenly, Seri's eyes opened wide and she sat up to stare at him in shock.

"Oh no."

She gasped in realisation, scrambling off the bed and ultimately tripping over the mess in her room.

Jisung burst out into laughter, the sound bouncing off the walls and Seri huffed- attempting to glare at him yet she couldn't stop herself from giggling.

Shaking her head, the girl stood up.
"Sihyeon!" Seri shouted out when she opened her bedroom door. "You better not have taken our baby!"

And in reply, she got high pitch giggling.

You got your cuddles

What would you like to see next bbys