chapter 9

YUNA'S POV

"hey uh yugyeom are any bathrooms available?" i held onto the wall for support so i wouldn't fall down.

he thought for a second "i think mine and mark hyung's room isn't in use" he dried his hair with a towel.

"also," i paused and yugyeom looked back at me. "can i borrow a towel?" i shyly asked as i looked down. i heard him giggled.

"there's a spare one in my bed" he said as he walked away.

i gently knocked on their room but no one answered. i breathe in as i held the knob and opened it. no one was there and saw the spare towel on yugyeom's bed.

"y-yuna why are you here?" i heard a familiar voice and saw that it was mark. i instantly turned back around as i saw his exposed chest and only wearing a towel around his waist. i felt my whole body heat up. i covered my eyes with my hands and my heart was beating so fast.

"oh right sorry" i heard him opened the cabinet. "w-why are you here again?" he asked but i still wasn't looking at him.

"y-yugyeom said that no one was using your bathroom and i needed to shower so-" i explained and tried not to stutter which obviously didn't really worked.

"well you can use it now" this was very awkward for the both of us but i started to walk to the bathroom still covering my eyes.

i got in successfully. i closed the door and catched my breath. i touched my chest and my heart was pounding crazy. i didn't really get to see his body that much but i can tell he had a nice one. god what am i even thinking, i really need a shower. i put my clothes down and saw that i had a notification on my phone.

@mark_tuan
active now

left the room so you can change

message me back if you're done :)

i didn't know what to reply so i just put my phone down. i started to undress and and hopped in the shower and started to put soap over my body but forgot i still got cuts from before and it burned like hell.

"FUCK!" i cursed aloud as i quickly washed the soap away from my wrist. i held my wrist gently as looked at it closely.

when i finished showering i put the towel around me. i peeked through outside and saw that no one was there. i quickly dried myself and i wore my clothes.

i dried my hair with the towel and grabbed my phone from the table

@mark_tuan
active now