64.|Got rid of them?|

Allesandro's pov:

"Here you go, these are the divoce papers." I threw it on his table.

"I'm marrying your daughter!" I announced.

The room filled with a proud, loud laughter.

The laughter of Fillipo Conti, the father of my ex girlfriend, or should i say soon to be wife, Eleonara conti.

I smirked evily at him.

"Allesandro Moretti, finally god put some brain in that head of yours." He said as he put off his cheap cigarette.

"If I were you, I would choose my words wisely, Filipo." I said in a rather too calm voice.

He laughed once again.

"Good, Allesandro. Once you get married to Nora, i would give you your file back. And also, don't forget to get the contract ready, as per our deal my daughter will have 51% ownership of your company." He said in an egoistical way.

"Gladly Filipo, afterall she is my long lost love." I said.

"It's nice to see your love for my daughter flourish once again, boy." He said and patted my back.

"Did you get rid of those things from your life, both your wife and your daughter?" He asked.

"They are both out of my life now." I said.

"I must say, i am suprised that you got rid of them."

"They are not as important, Filipo. My company is more important than anything else." I told him, smiling his way.

"Very good. So we shall start the wedding prepartion then?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Good, i'll take care of everything. Just prepare the contract, son."

"Consider it done." I said and took my leave from his study room.

As i was walking in the corridor, i stumbled into, Eleonara.

She was wearing a red latex dress, that seemed one or two size smaller, it ended just below her butt and had a deep cleavage.

"Alles..." She purred in my ear as she rubbed her hands in a seductive way on my chest.

"I heard you came here for something important." She asked as she batting her eyelashes.

I grabbed her forearms and pinned her to the wall.

It ended up a little harshly.

I pulled her hair so she was facing me.

She smirked at me and let out an earthy moan

"I love it rough, Alles." She said.

"Yeah? So get ready, we'll get married soon. I won't go easy on you." I said.

Shock covered her expression. But soon she grinned and hugged me.

"Alles, you finally agreed! Trust me, i'm much better than that bitch. I will make sure you don't regret it." She said.

I hugged her back.

"Let's take this to the room, Alles. I'll give you what you were missing out for so long." She said and placed her hands on my crotch.

I took her hand and pinned it to the wall.

"Keep it for the wedding night, patience makes the fruit sweeter." I whispered in her ear.

"I can't wait for so long... i want you, now." She whined.

"No! Sweetheart. If you want it, you'll have to wait." I smirked at her.