»14«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you hesitate between me and another person, don't pick me

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I entered Jihyo's room as i found her inside her glass room throwing her comic into the wall as she screamed.

My breathe hitched as she snapped her head towards me quickly picking her comic back.

"I-It was a nice comic." She cleared her throat as i gave her a nervous giggle.

"Can i come inside?" I asked as she nodded, I handscanned on her glass door as i entered once it beeped.

"What's on the bag?" She frowned as i placed it down.

"Just a few goodies." I smiled taking out 3 comic books and the same honey lemon iced tea as she widened her eyes.

I stood up handing her the said things as she squealed taking them before placing them on her bed.

"Just what i need! Thank you!" She hugged me as i hesitantly hugged back.

She pulled away as she patted an empty space next to her as we sat on her bed.

Jihyo took a sip of the drink as she frowned.

"This is not pineapple right?" She asked.

"No, It's Lemon." I smiled as she sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness, i'm allergic to pineapple if you're gonna ask." She stated as i kept that in mind.

"Note taken." I licked my now dry lips as she took one of the comic books.

The 1st one is actually a Princess and how she survived from all her parent's strict orders.

^ for Jihyo's PTSD.

The 2nd one is just a normal girl travelling ang living with her cat.

The 3rd one is a girl who works all the time and barely gets some sleep ended up in the hospital.

"Oh! This one's cute!" She exclaimed opening the 2nd book. "Come on! Let's read together!" She added as i scooted closer.

3rd Person's POV

After a few minutes of Jihyo narrating the story to the Young Doctor she felt a weight on her shoulder to see Y/n asleep.

Jihyo stared at the Latter for awhile studying her features as her attention was now on the Young Doctor who is gladly comfortable with her.

"Don't worry, If there's anything i could repay you that will be getting out of here like you want me to." Jihyo whispered and smiled as she leaned her cheek on the Young doctor's head and continued reading.

'Repay you for showing me that i feel loved' She added.

»Time Skip«