Grinding

-Haneul POV-

"Hey! Haneul's supposed to sit next to me.." Tae frowned at us as he hugged three buckets of popcorn.

"I was just saving your spot while waiting for you." I stretched my arms to help with the snacks.

After receiving the buckets, I got out of the row to let Taehyung in. Once we were seated the snacks were distributed for there to be one bucket for everyone except one person. It was agreed that Soomin and Dae-Hyun would share since they had the largest bucket.

The movie started after about 5 minutes of previews and I could tell I was not going to enjoy this movie. From what I had seen, it seemed that I had been trapped to watch a horror movies. I genuinely liked horror movies but that didn't mean I was great at watching them.

As more time passed by I could feel the worse parts coming up. So far I had been pretty good when dealing with the scary scenes. I had only flinched or looked away a couple of times but besides that I was actually proud of how well I was doing.

That is until a scene caught me off guard while I took a somewhat large sip out of my beverage. I was nearly choking on my drink, so out of instinct I turned to my left and spit it out.

- Taehyung POV-

During a jump scare I suddenly felt liquid pouring down my lower abdomen and over my lap. I turned to Haneul and it was evident that she had spit on me accidentally. She got on her knees in the little space on the floor and begged for forgiveness.

I nodded as I shushed her and pointed to Yoongi who was sleeping. Once she quieted down she grabbed a napkin and placed in on my lap. She put pressure on my lap while looking for more napkins with her free hand.

She unintentionally started grinding her hand against my groin. I could feel my sweatpants tightening and I bit my lip to stop a whimper from escaping. I pulled her hand away from myself and told her to stop. Of course she didn't listen and placed more napkins on my lap.

What the hell is she doing? She may be innocent but she's not dumb. Does she really not realize what's happening? Or how wrong this could look to others?

I threw my head back and shut my eyes. I let out a small whine, not knowing what to do. I felt the weight of her hands diminish and I opened my eyes. I saw Yoongi, looking irritated, pulling Haneul up and away from me.

Feeling humiliated, I stood up. I tried to explain what was happening but ended up becoming a a stumbling mess. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and left behind a confused Haneul and Yoongi.

-Haneul POV-

"The fuck were you doing?!"

"Relax, Yoongi! I accidentally spit my drink on him and was cleaning it up."

"Didn't look like it..." he rolled his eyes at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "what do you mean?"

"What would you think if you saw a girl kneeling in front of a boy with her hands on his lap? Not to mention the boy looking like he's... struggling... or even enjoying it?"

"I wouldn't think anything of it, honestly."

"You seriously don't realize how bad that looks?!"

"No!"

"Alright alright, don't scream at me, we're at a movie theater catching people's attention. Just apologize to Taehyung when he comes back."

"But I did..."

"Not for completely harassing him."

Yoongi sat back down and closed his eyes. I didn't want to bother him with more questions. I started thinking of what he told me as I walked out of the theater.