Tangled Hands

-Haneul POV-

I started thinking of what Yoongi told me as I walked out of the theater. I sat on a bench outside of the restrooms to wait for Tae.

How was that wrong... wait! No, that can't be why... right?! Geez I really hope that's not what he meant. I mean it makes sense now that I think about it that way. Holy shit, I did that huh?

"Oh Haneul..."

I bowed, in attempt to apologize formally, "Taehyung I am so sorry for what I did. I realized that I crossed your boundaries by doing what I did and I hope you understand that it was all an accident."

"Hey don't worry, it wasn't your fault," He gave me his signature boxy smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me back towards the theater room.

Right when we reached the room, the doors flung open and we both stepped back to see Yeonha.

She looked us up and down, stopping at our tangled hands before looking back up at us, "Can you guys explain to me what happened back there?"

"Haneul had accidentally spilled her drink on me when she got scared. That's it," he smiled at her.

I looked down at my feet, making it even more obvious that there was more to the story than what Tae had just told her. Yeonha looked at me once more before smiling at us.

"Alright... Haneul and I will just go get some more snacks." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

I looked back at Taehyung before shifting back to walk next to Yeonha.

"What are we getting?"

"We're not getting anything."

"Oh." I felt my heart drop when I heard her serious voice.

My hands began sweating as I thought of all the possible scenarios that could occur. I gulped, wondering if what I had done had been so serious for Yeonha to pull me away from everyone else.

She pulled me into the arcade area of the building and finally softened her grip on my wrist. I looked around, confused, for a few seconds before pulling my arm away from her.

"What are we doing here?"

"I thought playing games would help you relax. I mean it's honestly not that big of a deal but you clearly are in shock and are very confused with everything that just happened. Soomin got worried and wanted to help you but she didn't want to leave Dae-Hyun alone so she asked me to bring you here."

"Hm, I guess mom is too busy to take care of me anymore." I smiled to myself.

Yeonha and I played for half an hour before we finally left with everyone else. We didn't talk anymore of what had happened and acted as if everyone had a great time. Soomin dropped everyone except Taehyung at their houses.

I tried hard to fall asleep but ended up listening to TVXQ's new album "Catch Me" while playing the newly released "Mario Party". I ended up falling asleep on the couch, still in my clothes, around 3 am.