SUHO&KAI&D.O.

🍼little Kai, D.O.

Suho's POV
I am from a rich family, one of the richest on earth. My grandfather established one of the first banks in Korea and now it is one of the biggest bank and my family own many different companies.

So, I am used to be the dominant one who can have everything and can do everything. No one can stop me from what I want. And then I found an article about age play. I have immediately known what I want. I wanted to become a daddy, to spoil a little boy and to give him all my love.

And that is how I found Kyungsoo. I met him on dating web site and after many hours of chatting, we met in real life. It was love at first sight. Kyungsoo's little space age is from five to seven years old but physically he is twenty-five years old. We have started to live together after four weeks. And because of my name, no one dares to say something bad about me or my boy.

Kyungsoo isn't in little space all the time, sometimes he is big because he needs to take care of his bakery shop, he even has three employees. I am proud but feel a little bit sad that he isn't depending on me so much as I would like to. But Kyungsoo is so happy that I am not able to ruin his happiness. But I would like to have a baby boy, someone smaller. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with Kyungsoo but I feel that something is missing and he would like to have a small brother too.

I was losing my hope when suddenly one boy on the street caught my attention. Just imagine it.

I am driving home from grocery shopping and I was standing in a traffic jam. I really love traffic in Seoul. I was bored and watched people on the street. Suddenly I spot some boy kneeling at the ground and it looks like that he is crying. I stopped near the parking lot and went to him. The boy is really crying and I kneeled next to him.

"Are you okay?"

The boy is startled and lifted his head. I am taken aback by his beauty. He is cute. Dark hair, plump lips and pink chubby cheeks.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

The boy moved and I smell urine. The crotch of his jeans is wet and he looked at me with his wide innocent eyes.

"Nini had an accident."

He is obviously also little but much smaller than Kyungsoo. Maybe something around two years?

"Does Nini want my help?"

I am using my most sweet voice to calm him down.

"You are my daddy?"

I nod and help him to stand up.

"Daddy has a car and he will take you home."

I lead him to my car and take off his wet jeans.

"The filthy pants aren't comfortable am I right?"

The boy nods and I wrap a blanket around his waist. I am driving home and soon I am stopping in front of my house. It is in a nice rich neighborhood. I lead him to my big house and upstairs to the main bathroom.

"Is it okay if daddy washes your little bum?"

He nods again and I help him to the bathtub.

"Can you say me your name?"

It looks like he is thinking about it.

"Nini."

I stroke his cheek and help him out of the bathtub. He is clean, but he needs to stay clean. I have diapers somewhere from the time when I thought that Kyungsoo would like to try them.

"Nini lay down on bed please."

Nini jumps on the bed and I put the diaper on him. It really suits him and I find white shorts and a black hoodie for him to wear. Then I lead him to the living room and turn on cartoons for him.

"Sit here, watch TV and daddy will prepare snack for you, okay?"

I left Nini on the couch and go to the kitchen. I take one of Kyungsoo's sippy cups and fill it with orange juice. Then I made a sandwich with ham and cheese and take a few chocolate biscuits. I hand him the plate with a snack and he thanked me for it with such a sweet smile that I want to lock the door and never let him leave. I am watching him how he enjoys the sandwich and then munches the biscuits. He has a full tummy and now he starts to doze off. His eyes are slowly closing but he is still trying to watch the cartoons.

"Nini take a nap. The cartoons will be here after your nap too."

I turn off the TV and lay him down on the couch. I cover him with a fluffy blanket and kiss him on the forehead.

"Good nap baby."

I caress his nice hair which has a nice honey brown color.

"My plushie."

Nini pointed at his bag and I get up to get it. In the bag is stuffed rabbit and I hand it to Nini who pressed it to his chest. He fell asleep and I just watch him how he sleeps. Kyungsoo is back from his bakery and he froze on the spot when he saw little Nini on the couch. He turned to me and pointed at the boy. I quickly drag him to the next room and explain everything.

"Suho you can't do this! You can't just take a boy from the street and bring him home with you."

"He wanted to go with me, I asked him."

Kyungsoo waves his hands around.

"The boy is in little space. He will go with everyone who would offer him candy."

I am upset that he sees me as kidnapper while I was only helping the boy. We came back to the living room but Nini isn't on the couch any longer. We hear a soft whimper and turned around. Nini is standing at the front door with his bag and clothes in arms.

"I n..eed to lea..ve."

He runs out before we can stop him.

"I just hope Suho that he won't call the police."

With that, he turned away and went to the bathroom while I am thinking about running to find Nini. He was so cute and lovely, like a little puppy. I take shower too and lay down in bed next to Kyungsoo who is still out of little space.

"But I need to say that he was cute Suho."

I turn to him and smile.

"Yes Soo! Like a little puppy."

"Do you think that we will see him again."

I nod and take his hand in mine.

"Something is telling me that he will come back."