Note From the Author

Well, this is it. A one-hundred and seventy-two part story and it's done. I cannot tell you how weird and how exciting it is for me. I really hope I've done the ending justice, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I want to thank everyone who's stuck with me and this story. We got off to a rocky start, and my update times were horrific, but we got there in the end, and I slowly became more dedicated. It really takes some persistence to read such a big story, so thank you for that.

I hope that you've taken away some important lessons from this story, and I'd like to apologise for killing nearly everyone off. I think it might have killed me too. But all the deaths were necessary, and they all had meaning.

This story is still gaining momentum as well. I can't believe there's over 100k reads! That's crazy!

Once again, thank you so much, and hopefully I'll see you in my other stories :)

EDIT: 29/11/20

OMG you guys!!!! 200k reads are you kidding?????? This means so much to me thank you so much! I never imagined it would get this far in a million years so thank you so much!

EDIT: 14/01/21

So we'll be wrapping up my other story, Blood of the Moon, in about a month or so I reckon, and I'm currently looking at what to write next. On my profile page are the four different stories I'm looking at writing at some point in the future but I'm fairly sure they'll all see the light of day.

I'd really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to let me know what you think. Thanks folks :)

EDIT: 03/02/21

Hi! Me again. So I've got a brand new fic up as of today. It's called 'Wisdom and Victory'. I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to give it a quick read - maybe leave a vote ;) - and let me know what you think? Thanks again you lovely folks! :)

EDIT: 18/02/21

Just some of my covers for my other stories :)

EDIT: 28/02/2021

EDIT: 28/02/2021

New story up! Please go and give it a read, I always appreciate it! :)

 Silvanna Snape was exactly three minutes and forty two seconds older than her twin brother, Severus Snape

Silvanna Snape was exactly three minutes and forty two seconds older than her twin brother, Severus Snape. And that made her better.

Silvanna, just like her brother, grows up in a less-than-pleasant household, and is just as excited to be going off to Hogwarts as he is. Well, maybe slightly less excited. After all, she doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with a certain red-head to help fuel her activities.

But Silvanna does have the peace and quiet of the library; something she soon finds out she'll have to share with the school troublemakers. But they aren't so bad, not really...

Marauders Era
Scenes of child abuse