Ch26- Sweep You Off Your Feet

Third Persons POVHisoka stomps away from the sight and makes his way to his room

Third Persons POV
Hisoka stomps away from the sight and makes his way to his room. His heart is filling up with anger, jealousy and sadness. He enjoyed his fight and winning against Gon.. But disappointed when he found out that (Y/N) and Illumi skipped the whole event just to kiss in a corner, in front two victims.

Hisoka felt furious that Illumi made the first move on (Y/N) before he did. He had to find a way to get back at him.. How.? By stealing (Y/N) for a whole day. And he knows just the person who could help him with that.

Hisoka chuckles and decides to make a detour.

~time skip by; Hisoka: Hello readers~

"I don't understand.. Why do you want me to hangout with my brother for a day?" Killua... Yes, Killua was Hisoka's only choice. "No tricks from me today~ I just think it would be a better option for the two of you to have a brotherly hangout for a day~"

Killua wasn't budging.. He knew Hisoka was up to something. "Besides.. It could be a way to have more of a relationship with Illumi.. You can make more amends with him, like back at the festival~"

Killua glares at him, with hate in his eyes.. But gives out a pout, since he knew Hisoka had a point there. "What do I get in return?" Killua crosses his arms and pays fully attention to Hisoka. The magician chuckles and whispers in his ear. Killua looks away and sighs.

"Alright, I'll do it.. As long as I get my end of the bargain. And promise not to mess with Gon for the rest of our time here." Killua sends daggers at him. Hisoka smirks and walks away. "No need to worry~ I do many things..but I always keep my promises, I mean that~"

Hisoka just broke the stone cold truth to Killua. All he has to do is think of a plan on how to distract his big brother, while Hisoka plans for his date with (Y/N).

~time skip by: Killua kitty kat (-ω- )~

The next day.. Killua came up to Illumi's hotel door. He hesitantly knocks on it and steps back. Illumi opens the door and looks down at his little brother. "Kil.? What are you doing here?" Illumi blinks in curiosity.

"I was just wondering..." Killua blushes and looks down at the floor. "I've had a good time with you at the festival.. So, I was wondering if you wanted to have a brotherly hangout.? Or whatever.."

Killua was absolutely embarrassed, since this is the first time he's ever been asked to do this. Illumi shows him a small smile. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" Illumi pats his head, as Killua stares up at him surprised.

He makes a really happy face and pulls Illumi's arm. "There's this place I've been wanting the check out. If that's okay with you?" Killua jumps up and down. Illumi smiles and follows him. "I don't mind. Take me anywhere."

Killua laughs and pulls Illumi to the elevator. Completely happy about this day. Meanwhile.. Hisoka is on his way to (Y/N)'s room. He decided to wear a different outfit today.