Compromising Positions

Oh no...

This was Draco, her captor-Not Ron.

You almost let Dream Draco kiss you.

It was only a dream, Hermione protested.

Despite the nature of the dream she had slept more deeply than she could remember in the last few weeks. Her peaceful slumber was completely at odds with what should have happened, given how horrible the day had been. She should have been having nightmares, not dreaming about Draco bringing her butter-beer and holding her close.

It's because you know the truth. You know he's risking his neck to protect you.

No. No. No. No Hermione you are not allowed to think like this.

It was one thing for her sleeping brain to have those kind of thoughts and it was another thing entirely to let herself think such things while she was awake. Hermione tried to shut down the arguments raging her in her head and assessed her situation like the rational human being she was.

Draco's left arm was draped around her and Hermione realized with slight horror SHE was the one holding his hand tightly between her breasts as if keeping him in place. Their fingers were laced tightly together just as they had been in the dream. His right arm was beneath her head acting as a second, rather firmly muscled pillow.

She needed to figure a way to extract herself from the bed without waking Draco. Awareness of him behind her increased with every rise and fall of his solid rib cage at her back distracting her.

Draco shifted and a second awareness hit Hermione. Draco was hard, and the length of that hardness was pressed tight up against her ass. Some darkly primal side of her screamed for her to grind against that length while her rational mind demanded she pull away immediately.

A rush of heat pooled between her legs joining the warmth that had grown through the evening while she slept. Her body had responded of its own accord to their close proximity. Her body wanted him.

Panic seized her chest.

You can't be here, this can't be happening.

What the hell do I do?

This is why you should have gotten out of bed when I told you too, her conscious said in a very 'I-told-you-so' manner.

Draco stirred as if sensing her tension.

You're still holding his hand.

Hermione slowly opened her laced fingers and tried to extract her grip from his hand. Draco's fingers tightened around her reflexively pulling her closer into his body. His right arm slipped down from under her head and wrapped around her rib cage just millimeters from the underside of her breast. She nearly choked on her tongue as he pressed his hardness more firmly against her. He was...large. Larger than anything she had ever felt-not that she had much to compare it too. Something about that fact had her mind spinning. The heat was coming off him and she felt as if his cock was burning against her backside.

The awareness of his arousal was terrifying both because of what she had she had been through and how her body was responding.

You can't want him, she scolded herself.

Too bad you do, her inner vixen chided. That dream you just had and the ache you're feeling now suggests otherwise.

The ache increased started to throb in time with her heartbeat deep in the untouched places of her body. She bit her lip wanting to moan but afraid to make a sound.