8: The Royal Gathering

Warning! This oneshot is very cliche, but I hope you'll like it anyway

Note: This oneshot is a fantasy AU one. In this, Todoroki is an only child, and he lives in a Kingdom called Ignis. (y/k/n) = your kingdom's name.

Requested by: R-REDBLOOD

Quirk: No quirks

 "Almost a bullseye!" I praised my lady in waiting, Tsuyu Asui. Together we'd often be out in the large gardens of the castle, practicing our archery. I was lucky enough to be born a princess of the kingdom (y/k/n), my father and mother being the king and queen. Father was an amazing king to his people, and everyone in the kingdom loved having us as their royal family and leaders which made me feel quite special. He was kind and took care of the poorer people in (y/k/n), unlike the king who ruled the kingdom next to us.

Enji Todoroki was ruthless and controlling. He didn't seem to care about the poorer citizens of his kingdom, Ignis, and he definitely made sure everyone knew that he was their ruler, making them bow down to him whenever he and his son passed. Annoyingly at royal gatherings, King Todoroki would always make sure everyone knew he was there by acting boisterous and arrogant. His son, Shoto, seemed a lot more quieter than his father, and always made sure that whenever he could he was away from his father, which interested me. I did have a feeling however that Shoto, once he gained the title of king, would become exactly like his father.

Tsuyu shot another arrow at the target and again almost hit a bullseye. We were interrupted a moment later by one of the female servants, who politely made us aware of her presence. "Princess (y/n), you have a visitor at the main gate."

"Really? Who?" I asked.

"Izuku Midoriya," she replied, bowing. I looked excitedly to Tsuyu.

"Great! Thank you," I said to Kurahashi, the servant. Tsuyu and I made our way towards the main gate, then seeing Izuku, a close friend of mine who lived in the woods between Ignis and (y/k/n), with his mother. He often came to visit, and every time he did the three of us always had fun in the large castle gardens. "Izuku!" I called his name loudly. As soon as I shouted out his name he turned and beamed, the guards then letting him through.

"(y/n)! Tsuyu! It's great to see you both again!" He exclaimed, running and hugging the pair of us. It had been a while since his last visit, so we had a lot to catch up on. We all headed back to the gardens where Tsuyu and I were practicing archery, Midoriya joining in too.

"So, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while," I said, raising my bow towards the target.

"I've been good, I've actually been seeing a lot of Prince Todoroki, against his fathers wishes but we still meet up," Izuku said, exchanging knowing glances with Tsuyu. I shot my arrow, it landing directly on the bullseye. "Great shot!" He complimented as I handed him the arrow.

"Prince Todoroki... he's an interesting character," I said, watching Izuku line up his shot. "I bet he'll end up like his horrible father when he finally takes the throne."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, I mean, when I've met him he seems nice enough," Tsuyu commented. I simply hummed in response.

"He is, he's nothing like his father," Izuku took the shot and got it in the yellow ring. He still needed some archery practice. "He's a lot more down to Earth. A part of me wonders if he even wants the throne."

"He's an only child though isn't he?" I asked and the two nodded. "Well I guess the few times I've spoken to him he's seemed okay... his father just really puts me off," I admitted, sighing.