15

Namjoon: This is your ideal date?

Me: Yes! It's fun!

Namjoon: *laughing* How old are you?

Me: Shut up. Come on. It's fun. Hand please.

I grabbed the hand that didn't carry the Rolex and dragged Namjoon into the carnival. At first, he was stiff. But after I begged him onto a few rides, he loosened up. I took him in the gravitron, swing ride, bumper cars, carousel, the pirate ship, and the ferris wheel, where we could see the whole park.

When our seat reached the highest point, Namjoon leaned towards me and our lips connected, not breaking apart until the ride had came to a stop. We split one of those big turkey necks and these chocolate rum cakes slices that someone was selling.

Me: Do you like it?

Namjoon: It's weird but it's good.

Me: Yeah. There is more rum than chocolate.

Namjoon: You can have the last bite.

Me: No. Open.

Namjoon: What?

Me: Open that jaw you're always clenching.

Against his protests, I held his mouth open and slipped the last slice of cake into his mouth, kissing his dimple afterwards. The sunset and took the fall warmth with it. From my pack, I pulled out that Versace bomber jacket from three years ago.

Namjoon: *laughing* You still have that?

Me: Uh huh.

Namjoon: It's old. I have to get you a new one.

Me: Old? You think this is old?

Namjoon: It's three years old.

Me: Wow. Just wow. Does it look old?

Namjoon: Nope.

Me: *laughing* Then why do I need a new one?

Namjoon: Why don't you just let me spoil you?

He grabbed me and showered me in millions of tiny kisses all over my face. I pushed him away so I could hold his face and pull him into my lips. Namjoon's icy hand caressed up my thigh, brushing the rips of my jeans.

We played in those game booths. There was one with darts that I played and failed. Namjoon tried himself. Failed. There was a bootleg beer pong game that we tried that we both also failed at. But there was one that involved shooting a ping pong ball out of a launcher to knock over a pig in a spaceship.

Me: Are you going to win me a prize this time?

Namjoon: Shut the fuck up, you haven't won shit.

Me: *pouting* What happened to spoiling me?

Namjoon: What do you want, princess?

Me: The big bear up there.

Namjoon: How much for the big bear?

Cashier: You gotta play for it.

Namjoon: Fuck.

He brushed his hair back and slipped the cashier the money for the game. Namjoon shot and missed the first few times. He tried over and over for thirty minutes, cussing out the people behind us until he got me that big, brown bear.

And for the rest of the time, I hugged that big bear around the park. We dropped my prize off at the car, and bought ourselves funnel cake, drowning it in sugar powder and hot fudge. We left the carnival and walked over to the boardwalk that looked over a slow moving river.