Chapter 17

The bald-headed man presenting at the front of the room could have been speaking a completely different language for all I knew. Nothing he was saying was coherent to me. I couldn't focus on anything besides the feel of Miss Rose's fingers that were carefully tracing patterns up and down my thighs.

It was a typical workday, and I was seated beside Miss Rose in a meeting. We were seated on one of two sides of the long rectangular table in the meeting room. As usual, I had my iPad out in front of me, but besides the automated date at the top, the page was blank.

Everyone else in the meeting seemed to focus on what was being said by the man presenting, oblivious to the sexual torture that was occurring under their very noses.

Miss Rose suddenly leaned back in her seat, giving her better access to my thighs. My skirt had risen up and an ample amount of my flesh was on full display. She took advantage of this, leaving me struggling to regulate my breathing as she continued tracing patterns all over my thigh.

A different man had come up now. He was wearing round-rimmed glasses and had a clipboard in his hands as he talked.

My breath caught in my throat as I felt Miss Rose's hands slip in between my thighs. She rubbed and traced patterns on my inner thigh, all the while keeping her gaze fixed on the presentation that was happening before us. Her demeanor was totally composed. She had a feigned look of interest on the presentation on her face, but I knew that wasn't really where her interest lay...

I was a hot mess, sweating profusely and trying to keep still in my chair. To say the least, I was heavily aroused. I kept stealing glances at everyone else in the room, certain that sooner or later someone would catch on to what was going on. Everybody either looked bored or distracted. Needless to say, they remained oblivious.

I cleared my throat quietly and tried to keep a poker face as I stared at the slideshow that was now being presented on the projector.

Out of nowhere, Miss Rose's hand suddenly gripped my thigh and I let out a grunt but disguised it as a cough. A few people turned their heads to glance at me, once they saw nothing particularly out of the ordinary they turned their heads and focused once again on the slideshow.

Out of the corner of my eyes I watched as Miss Rose laughed silently. There was a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, it was clear to see that she was enjoying this thoroughly. I was enjoying this too, but in a more situationally inappropriate manner.

It felt like an eternity had passed when the meeting drew to a close. Miss Rose's hands disappeared from between my legs as the main lights in the room were switched back on and people began rising from their seats. I watched as Miss Rose stood up and shook hands with a man a few feet away from where I was seated. All I could think about was how that hand had been between my legs not so long ago.

I took my time in standing up. I made sure I had adjusted my skirt and waited till my legs no longer felt like jelly. Miss Rose was shaking hands and engaging in small talk with others at the meeting and I stood behind her waiting patiently.

"Thank you Cole, have a good evening," Miss Rose finally said to a man with greying hair before turning to look at me.

"Ready to head out Muna?" She had that evil sparkle in her eyes and I walked past her, rolling my eyes with a smile on my face as I headed towards the carpark of the meeting venue.

I knew Miss Rose was smirking her head off. If I had eyes on the back of my head, I'm positive I would have seen just that. I didn't say anything but waited till we were both seated in Miss Rose's black jeep.

"At a meeting?" I said the second Miss Rose entered the driver's seat. I tried to keep a serious face, but I failed miserably and was laughing already, "you're touching me like that at a meeting?"