Jules-"It's just going to be a bad day"

Description: you're having a bad day and Jules tries to cheer you up.
Warnings:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Today had so far been crap, first I spilled coffee down myself after spending an hour the night before picking an outfit out, I also broke the mug in the process. I then ended up locking my keys in the house meaning I would have to wait for my parents to get back or go to their workplace to pick a key up. I walked down the corridor pushing passed people that lingered in the middle of the corridor. I got a few looks but I really couldn't care less. I reached my locker pulling it open, it hit the other locker. I threw whatever I had inside, grabbing my phone from my bag and holding it in my hand as I shut my locker. As I shut my locker the phone slipped hitting the floor.
"For fucks sake" I took a deep breath in reaching down to pick my phone up. I grabbed it pulling it up with more force then I expected causing me to hit myself in the face. "Bitch" I rubbed my nose.
"Who are you talking to" I looked over my shoulder at who was talking. There stood Jules, Jules was my friend, my secret crush.
"My phone" I held the phone up as I stood up, a concerned look in Jules face.
"Are you okay?" A hint of amusement in her tone.
"I just smacked myself in the face picking up my phone, so that's how my mornings going" I rested against the locker looking at Jules. "It's just going to be a bad day" I shrugged, a smile crossing Jules's face.
"It doesn't have to be" I looked at he waiting for her to explain. "Let's Just ditch today" she smiled looking around probable making sure that there wasn't any teachers around. "It'll be fun, I promise you'll forget about your horrible morning" I didn't have anything important happening today so why not.
"Sure" Jules smile grew as she walked over to my linking her arms into mine.
"Let's go" we walked down the corridor and towards the doors that lead out the school making sure that no teachers saw us leave.

"What about this?" Jules twirled showing off the dress that she was trying on.
"You look amazing" I smiled memorised by the girl. Jules rolled her eyes looking at the mirror then back at me.
"You've said that to all the outfits I've tried on" she crossed her arms with a smile.
"Well you can pull anything off" I leant my head against the wall as I watched the girl. She walked back over to the mirror inspecting the dress who self, I wasn't lying, Jules could wear anything and look perfect. Jules looked up in the mirror her gaze meeting mine a smile in her face.
"You watching me?" A teasing tone to her voice, I could feel a blush spreading across my face. I didn't say anything in reply. Silence fell. A few seconds passed. "I don't like it" Jules turned to look at me. "You know you should try something on" before I could speak Jules walked over to the dressing room she was using. She quickly came walking out holding a piece of clothing completely not my style, it compiled of bright colours, completely Jules's style.
"Jules I don't think so..." I looked at the clothing item.
"Please" she walked closer to me pushing the clothing item on to me. "For me" she gave me puppy eyes that I couldn't resist.
"Fine" I huffed standing up taking the clothing from her, Jules smiled ushering me into the changing room.
"I'll be waiting right here" she shut the curtain leaving me with the clothing. I quickly started to change into the brightly coloured clothing, I looked in the mirror, I was right totally not my style. I pulled a face before opening the curtain and walking out. Jules smiled as I walked closer.
"It's..." Jules trailed off looking me up and down.
"Horrible" I completed her sentence.
"A lot. It's not horrible, I'm just not use to seeming you in bright colours" she stood up walking around me.
"Yeah and you can see why" I signalled to myself up and down. Jules placed her hand in my shoulder giving me a smile, I swear my heart could stop. I don't know how I stood staring at her but I quickly snapped out of it. "I'm going to get changed" I quickly turned walking back to the room to change into my regular clothes.

I held the clothing in my hand and walked towards Jules.
"Aren't you buying anything?" I questioned as she had nothing in her hands.
"There wasn't anything that really stood out" she shrugged taking the clothing off me and placing on the rack. "Let's get out of here" Jules took my hand in hers, my heart skipped a beat, god what if my hands are sweaty. Jules lead the two of us out the changing area and out the shop, we walked around the shopping mall both grabbing a drink before exiting. We both walked down the streets making conversation. Finally we decided to sit down at the run down park both sat the swings.
"What are you afraid of?" Jules asked out the blue.
"What?" I looked over at her, Jules took a drink from her cup.
"What are you afraid of?" She repeated her question. "Like are you afraid of heights, spiders..."
"You planning on scaring me with a spider?" Jules laughed shaking her head. "Then why do you want to know what I'm afraid of?" I slight pushed myself on the swing.
"Is it a crime to get to know you?" Again Jules laughed and I couldn't help smiling. "Fine I'll go first..." Jules took a breath looking down before back up. "I'm afraid to tell the person I like that I like them" I couldn't help but feel a little defeated.
"I didn't think you were afraid of anything" Jules gave me a confused look. "You just give me this vibe, the vibe that your not afraid of anything" Jules started to swing. "You should just tell them, whoever your crush is. If they don't like you back then they're stupid" Jules stopped swinging.
"It's you" I stopped what I was doing and looked over at the girl unsure that I had heard her correctly.
"What?" She looked at me.
"It's you y/n" she smiled. "I like you" I couldn't help put smile. "Can you say something"
"You've definitely made this day better" a smile on my face. "I like you too"

••••
I hope you like it
I had no idea where
I was going with this
X