°72

"Do you ever think about what would happen if we were never partners?" Seri asked as she layed besides Jisung- looking up at him

They often had sleepovers at each other's house, Seri loved spending time with his Mum too and Jisung liked the extra company at his house- it was far less lonesome.

"I really hope if it wasn't for the project, we'd still would have been friends and ended up together- but I feel like it really was fate." He spoke absentmindedly tracing patterns on her back while his other arm was behind his head.

She tightened her grip on him, humming in agreement.
"It's weird how fast time goes isn't It?" She commented, reminiscing about the months they've spent together.

"It's scary but I'm glad it happened." He said genuinely, goancing down at the girl and his nose scrunching up when he realised she was already looking at him.

"You know, when I first saw you I never thought we'd end up here- together." She confessed. "I never thought we would ever talk or cross paths."

She sat up, leaning on her forearm as she looked at him with gleaming loving eyes.

Seri gently brushed the stray pieces of hair from his eyes, habitually brushing his hair back as he wordlessly watched her- his hand resting on hers that was on the bed.

"Do you think everything will be okay?" He asked, catching her off guard.
"What do you mean Beanstalk?" She asked gently.

"I think about it a lot, it feels like everything is so good in my life right now and I'm so happy but...I'm scared something bad is going to happen." He confessed and Seri frowned.

"Sungie, nothing bad is going to happen." She spoke, leaning to press a kiss to his forhead. "I promise."

Jisung nodded with his big gleaming adoration swirling eyes, his heart reacting the same as it always did in her presence- it beated ferociously.

"You really are amazing." He said, lovingly  gazing at her.
"You're even more amazing." She argued back.

They both shared a small laugh before the girl inched closer, her hand on his chest when she leaned in to press their lips together.

Their relationship together was nothing less than perfect, the feeling of love blooming between them and the familiar warmth they felt together heightened.

He kissed her back, softly at first displaying all of the admiration, respect and love he had for her- his hand finding the curve of her jaw- fingers brushing against her neck as they reattached for more passion filled yet sweet kisses.

She almost clung onto him like it was the only solid, stable thing around her as everything else became dizzy and swaying in her mind.

They both felt the rush of happiness drifting seamlessly through them, the intoxicating moment leaving them both partially breathless with raging hearts.

Jisung was unable to keep his emotions at bay, his lips forming a smile against her own, causing her to let out small giggles when they leant away to rest their foreheads together.

High on cloud 9, they both glowed with radiance only served from the complete joy they felt, swollen lips and erratic hearts they believed anyone could hear thundering against their ribcages.

The moment was light yet passionate, sweet yet loving as they kissed under the moonlight.

Well you got the makeout you wanted

It wasn't that detailed because I didn't want to go too heavy seeing as it wouldn't go well with this book but you can still see they be in love bro

Sigh I love them