Chapter 38

Jimin pov

"I won again!"Jungkook screamed and I threw the controller on the couch.

"I'm still better than you"he stuck his tongue out on me.

"I just let you win because you're no match for me"I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Just admit you're bad at it"Hobi hyung laughed and I gave him a glare.

I threw my head on the couch and took a deep breathe. I shouldn't have agreed playing with him again. I looked at the clock and its almost late. She's still not here. She's probably having fun with them. I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer.

"Let's play another round!"Jungkook suggested, tugging my shirt.

"Why don't you just wrestle with Jin hyung instead?"I glared.

"That's a good idea!"he exclaimed and ran to Jin hyung. They began to hit each other, it's nothing new. They always fight, like a playful fight.

"Tae, are they done hanging out?"I asked.

"Sana called me a while ago that they're done"he replied.

"Is Jeongyeon with them?"

"She said they parted ways already"

I dialed her number again but this time..It can't be reached. I began to worry. Why is she not here yet? Namjoon hyung turned the tv on.

"Breaking news.. an unidentified woman was found unconscious on the dark alley near xxx. It was suspected that the victim was followed, we are still looking for possible suspects"

"Isn't that alley near here?"Namjoon hyung asked.

"Yeah"

That place is near here. Jeongyeon was supposed to go home now. It couldn't be. I shouldn't freak out. I shouldn't freak out. We suddenly heard the door open and it was Yoongi hyung.

"Where have you been?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Business"he replied. I noticed something in his hand. That's blood. Blood is dripping down from his hand.

"Hyung, what's that?"I pointed at his hand. He wouldn't do something like that.

---

Third person pov

Jin and Namjoon calmed Jimin down. He was ready to fight his hyung. He hoped it's not what he think it is. Yoongi isn't making the situation any better, he's not saying any word.

"Jimin, let's check it out first if who's the girl they found"Jin stated. The girl was already transferred into a hospital and they don't know who is it yet.

"Stay here. Hoseok and I are gonna go to that hospital"Namjoon stated and motioned Hoseok to go with him. Taehyung gave Jimin a glass of water.

"Yoongi just tell us where have you been" Jin commanded.

"It's none of your business"

"You changed"Jin crossed his arms.

"I don't have any intentions to do that to her"Yoongi said. Jimin was ready to punch him but Jungkook held him.

"You don't!? It's probably because Jihyo didn't choose you and that's why you're taking out your anger on me!"Jimin yelled. Taehyung and Jungkook held him tighter. Yoongi just laughed at his statement.

After a while, they decided to separate the two away from each other like far away. It's also frustrating the others because Yoongi isn't saying anything about what he did nor where he went.