6 - Hogsmeade

The weeks passed and now was time for your Hogsmeade trip. You had made a list of things to get such as Christmas presents for the boys. Thankfully before Sirius was taken he had set up a vault for you so you were well off for a while.

"Are you really not going to come to Hogsmeade with me?" You pouted at the twins.

"We've got business to attend to." George said as he and Fred walked you out of the grounds.

"I hate you both." You grumbled as you all halted to say goodbye.

"Don't get lost." Fred said as you bid your goodbyes to the boys.

"Don't get into too much trouble." You smiled at the two as you headed off to Hogsmeade.

Within an hour or so you had gotten all your gifts for everyone and something very special for Fred and George. You may have broken the rules ever so slightly by stealing some floo powder to transport you to Diagon Alley and placed an order for two firebolts to arrive on Christmas day. You really didn't care if they moaned that it was too expensive, they were your best friends and you wanted to win the cup in style with them. They deserved it. You returned to Hogsmeade and started to take a walk through the small forest area when you heard people yelling.

Getting closer you saw Draco yelling at Ron and Hermione. Before the boy could continue you stepped through the clearing and yelled at him.

"Draco! That's enough!" He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Don't be a prat, Draco ignore her!" Goyle muttered but he didn't listen. Before you could yell at the boy anymore a snowball hit Draco in the face.

"Who did that?" Draco yelled. Suddenly more snowballs were being launched towards the boys. "Well, don't just stand there! Do something!" He yelled. But the boys were hopeless, their trousers had been pulled down and the boys were being thrown around by their clothes. It didn't take long for Draco to run off screaming.

"What a drama queen." You muttered turning around to now see Harry standing next to Ron and Hermione. "How did you?" You gave the boy a confused look but then you realised. "They gave it to you didn't they?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He responded.

"Yes. You. Do."

"They told me not to tell you!"

"Oh they're dead!"

"What's going on?" Ron questioned.

"Your brothers gave Harry the Marauders map."

"The what?"

"It's a map of Hogwarts that tells you where everyone is, what they're doing of every minute of every day."

"How long have you had that for?" Ron asked.

"Nicked it from Filches office during first year and those slimy gits wouldn't even let me use it when I tried to avoid Oliver for a week!"

"Why were you avoiding Oliver?" Hermione asked.

"I skipped practice to sleep."

"Oh."

"How come the weasels never told me anything about this map?" Ron asked as you all started to walk towards the shops.

"Because we'd never get it back if you lot knew what it could do!" You responded.

"But Harry isn't going to keep it. He's going to turn it over to Professor McGonagall, aren't you?" Hermione asked.

"Oh sure. Along with his invisibility cloak, his pack of exploding snap cards, his --" Ron started but Hermione interrupted him.