°74

Somewhere in the future

The sun was shining brightly, streaming heavily through the gap in the curtains as the two layed in each other's embrace.

Through the air was the sound of birds outside and distant noises of the outside world.

The intensity of light flurrying into their bedroom window caused a deep rough groan to fall from his lips- sleep ridden and tired.

Jisung cuddled closer to a sleeping Seri- nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck to hide away from the merciless rays of sun.

The sounds of pots and pans clattering together caused the boy to jolt, his heart lurching.

Seri and Jisung lived alone, buying a house together and happily living as a couple for years on end.

He opened one eye, sleepily rubbing his eyes as his hair stuck up in all directions and he became alert.

"It's just Sihyeon." Seri mumbled out, noticing Jisung shifting around.
"Oh." He realised Seri's sister had visited the day prior as she had been missing her sister dearly.

There was the sound of feet pattering against the floor before the teenage girl sheepishly knocked on the door.

"Um, Jisug Oppa- I think I broke your pans." She spoke, her habit never leaving her at the name of her sisters significant other.

Jisung sighed deeply, groaning as he buried his head into the pillow.
Too tired to deal with anything, he pulled the covers over his head after pressing a kiss to Seri's cheek and falling back asleep.

°

"Shut up man." Seri hissed to Sihyeon that was squealing, shoving the girl downstairs as she sighed deeply.

"I'm telling Mum you're bullying me!'
"Go ahead you brat." Seri retorted.

The girl ran a hand through her hair, looking at herself in the mirror as she wore Jisung's oversized t-shirts and his way too long shorts.

Seri debated with herself before biting her lip and nodding- turning on her heels to slowly open the door of their bedroom.

The girl peered her head around the door, carefully walking into the room at the sight of Jisung still laying asleep in their bed.

She sat on the edge of the bed, staring down at him with gleaming eyes and an uncontrollable smile on her lips.

Leaning forward, she ran her fingers through his hair, wanting to wake him up.
"Beanstalk." She said softly, waiting for him to get up.

She sighed at his lack of movement and began to press small butterfly kisses to his face- forhead, cheeks, jaw, nose.

"What about my lips Angel?" He spoke in his sleep coaxed deep rough voice.

Seri rolled her eyes but did press a kiss to his lips even though it was short-lived and left him pouting for more.

"Anyway, get up you beanstalk." She said, pulling at his arm and he shook his head.
"Did Yeon break something else?"

"No, just get up please baby." She whined and he sighed, reluctantly sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes.

Seri giggled at his messy hair, reaching out to smooth it down.
"What is it, it's only-" Jisung turned to the clock next to the bed. "Ten am." He deadpanned.

"Okay sorry for ruining your beauty sleep." She retorted before taking a deep breath.

Jisung, despite his sleepy and drowsy self, smiled lovingly at the girl as he still felt the same as he did when they were mere teenagers.

"So, you know how we met in highschool and whatever..."
"Yeah." He said, confused as to what her point is.

"And we've been through basically everything together right?"
"Yeah..."

"Well, I found something out recently and it just brought back a lot of memories." She said, flickering her eyes up at him.
"What is it?"

"So we met through the project right...well get ready for the baby project part two because I'm pregnant."

° The End

° The End

HOLY SHIT IM GONNA CRY

I can't believe I've actually finished this book what the hell, I'm sad

In actual fact, I haven't written a book like this- a full on soft book you know? I didn't think it would get anywhere or anyone would like it

I'm really satisfied with how it's come out and I'm so happy you guys continue to support me endlessly and I hope I can continue writing for you all

What was your favourite part of the book?

WHO IS THE SCANDALOUS GUY???

you'll never know ;)

On that note, thank you so much honestly it means the actual world to me and I love each and everyone one of you

° That's a wrap on The Baby Project ;)