12

➖Kinks

➖Kinks➖

After literally three minutes of the three parents chasing the four teenagers, they gave up and went to eat the bacon Natasha made.
The other kids soon joined the four, however they looked bored as hell.

"That's it, buddy." The four looked up to see Lenny looking at Keithie, Elizabeth still trying not to laugh at their hair. "Okay, throw the rock." Lenny spoke as his son picked the rock up, staring at it and the lake in hesitation. "Skim it." Elizabeth stood up, pulling Ethan with her. "Throw it at a tree. Throw it at the lake. Throw it at your brother." Natasha let out a laugh, Grayson patting her knee as he sent her a smile. "Hit your head with it. Just do something."

Keithie dropped the rock and started walking towards his siblings and the other kids, "Come on." Elizabeth walked over to the rock, "Keithie." Said boy turned around, a smile on his face when he saw who called him. "Finally come around have ya gorgeous?" Ethan laughed, "Yeah, nice try, kiddo." The black haired beauty shook her head, "Sure, but I don't want to catch a case, come on." She started walking towards the water, the other kids and Ethan following her, except Greg, Grayson and Natasha.

"What are you doing dressed like that?" Lenny slightly laughed at his son, "You hanging out with Jiminy Cricket?" Greg shrugged, an attitude slowly forming in his voice, "We were supposed to be going to Milan, remember? That's what I packed for."

"Just cut those into shorts. We'll play some hoop later." Greg quickly rolled his eyes, "Pass, dude." Natasha let out a bitter laugh, "'Pass dude'" she mocked. Grayson turned to her, "Hm?" She shook her head, "Nothing, just if my kid talked to me like that I would've fucking snapped." Grayson smiled, "And with whom would you be having these kids with?" Natasha pursed her lips, "Get your mind out of the gutter, I could adopt." He nodded, a smirk still on his face when he noticed the slight pink on the tip of her ears.

"You don't want revenge for the time I whipped you?" Greg shook his head, "That was four years ago, homey. All I want is to fly to Milan and have some fresh-made gelato." He went to walk away as the other parents walked up behind Lenny. Natasha shook her head, standing up and brushing the dirt off her overalls, "Greg." Graysons eyes widened, standing up quickly, thinking she was going to beat his little brothers ass for all of his sass. Greg turned around, "Yeah?"

She started walking towards him, Grayson barley able to catch up due to him being nervous for his brothers life. "Come on kid, we're going to cut those into some shorts and fix that damned shirt." Greg shook his head, catching his dads and the other dads attention to the situation. Grayson grabbed Natasha by her hips, pulling her back slightly as he saw her narrow her eyes at his younger brother. "If you so much as give me any sass or attitude, just remember, I can drive, I can go to the store, I sleep in the same damn room as you and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want bright pink hair," Greg's eyes widened. The dads slightly laughed at lenny and Graysons shocked faces, "Or no hair at all, it's surely up to what you do next."

Greg pet his hair, nodding his head and running inside then coming back out with his mothers sewing scissors and handing them to her. She grabbed them, put her arm over his shoulders and directed him to a porch swing attached to the grass infront of the fire pit. "See what happens when you don't give attitude?"

"Uh huh." He squeaked. Grayson sat next to her, watching as she cut the his brothers pants into shorts, "I honestly thought you were going to kill him." She shrugged, missing the panic run across Greg's face, "Like Elizabeth said, I don't want to catch a case." She stood up, doing his sleeves then handing the scissors back to him, "Bring those back to your mother, then you're going to come back outside and enjoy watching Elizabeth try to teach Keithie how to skip a rock, understood?" He nodded before running away in a hurry.

Grayson stood up, walking beside her towards the lake before they both stopped a feet from the water. "I'm not going to lie. That was hot." She pulled a confused face but still let a laugh out, her hair sliding across her right shoulder when she looked at him, "What?" He nodded, licking his lips he answered, "Yeah." She laughed again, "What the fuck are you into?"

Grayson, not expecting that, threw his head back and barked a laugh out, "How come I never heard you curse?" She shook her head as she turned to look back at the water, shoving her hands in the front pockets of her overalls, "That's all you got from that sentence?" He shook his head, bumping his hips with hers softly, "Well I figured it's too early in the learning process to learn what I'm into."

Natasha shrugged, "It's never too early for being dirty." He chuckled, "What is that? Your motto?" He joked, "Probably. Sometimes." She joked back. "Okay. I like being dominate. Though I don't oppose to the women being in charge, that's kinda hot. I have the tendency to be firm?" She raised an eyebrow at his hesitation, "Firm?" He nodded, "Yeah, like, griping your thigh, leaving slight bruises-"

"Choking?" Grayson turned his head towards her, shocked at one: she looked so interested in what he had to say, no embarrassment on her face and two: that a person who looks and acts so innocent would suggest that. "What?" Her head tilted up to face him directly, she honestly wanted to know. "Nothing just shocked a person who looks so innocent would suggest and be into something so dirty." She smirked, "Well who said I was innocent?" His jaw dropped. Seeing her confident was something he didn't know he needed, maybe I'll be okay being the submissive one. He thought. He blushed slightly, "Could've folded me."

She shrugged, "I did fool you." her face going back into what Elizabeth would call, her resting bitch face, "I'm a good actress. Plus Marcus Higgins is my father, Neither of us are as innocent as we portray ourselves to be." He nodded, "I can see that and I must say I'm liking it," she smiled, hearing that sent pride to fill her chest, "But yes. Choking. Only if my significant other is into it. Um.... I guess hair pulling?"

"On the girl or the guy?" He blinked, "Me. I- if I pulled a girls hair I would feel so bad, it hurts for you, no?" She nodded, "Okay. I have a thigh kink. I don't really care about if anything's big or small, except for the thighs. I like the way they wrap around my face when I eat the girl out." Natasha blushed, she didn't mean to, but she imagined herself in that position with him. He smirked, "To much detail?" 

"Never enough." He saw the challenged look she got when he asked that, "Anything else?" He shook his head, "No, but now I'm curious. Will you be comfortable telling me your kinks?"

With determination shining in her eyes she locked eyes with him, brown meeting brown, not once blushing as she spoke. "Choking, Biting, marking, scratching, thigh riding." He blushed, his confident facade gone in an instant. She noticed, "What? Not what you expected?" he didn't answer so she tilted her head, her smirk now larger, "Or did my confidence turn you on?" Once again he didn't answer. She laughed, "It's cool, honestly, kind of proud I have that type of control over you. Also kind of scared." She shook her thoughts out of her head. "So when do you teach me to love?"

He blinked, "We already started."

Same outfits as last chapter.

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

1382 words

6/26/2020

Edited: nope