Bad • JJ(1)

925 word count
angst

Y/n's P.O.V
*play song*
"I love you" I told him with innocent eyes. "I love you so much more" he responds closing the distance between us by connecting our lips.
*
"JJ stoppp" I said trying to get out of his grip laughing. He picked me up bridal style running towards the ocean. I felt the water engulf us as we splashed for hours.
*
"Ouch" he said wincing as I cleaned up his bruises. "All done" I said peppering his face with kisses as he blushed smiling. "You're the best girlfriend ever. You know that right" he said cupping my cheeks. "I do" I wink playfully wrapping my arms around his neck.
*
He wrapped his arms around me as we swayed to the music playing. He grabbed my arms dancing with me as I looked at him adoringly. This is the man I want to sleep the rest of my life with.
*
Or so I thought...

I felt the memories fill my mind as I looked at the sight in front of me. My best friend and boyfriend tangled in the sheets, clothes thrown all over the room.

Tears began to brim my eyes. "Y/n" Kiara said softly trying to cover herself with the blankets on the bed. "It's not what it looks like!" JJ said quickly.

"You asshole!" I said, my heart breaking as I stormed out of the room. My tears now streaming down my face, blurring my vision.

As I walked out of John B's house I saw Pope and John B get out of the van. "Woah y/n what's wrong?" Pope said running over with John B following him.

I pushed past them but I felt my wrist being pulled back and I hit someone's chest. "What's wrong?" John B said wrapping his arms around me.

"He he- cheated" I said sobbing. "Wait what?" Pope said shocked. "With with K-Kiara" I stuttered hugging John B tightly.

I felt him stiffen underneath me. "Y/n wait" I heard JJ yell with Kiara running behind him. "I gotta go" I said quickly as I got out of his grip running away.

I wish that he would have treated me bad. Truth is he couldn't have loved me better. Now i'm left feeling twice as sad. I wish he would have treated me bad...bad.

It was true. JJ was the best boyfriend a girl could ask for well up until I caught him cheating.

John B's P.O.V

"You ass!" I yell pushing JJ causing him to stumble back. I run off with Pope heading to go find Y/n.

Y/n's P.O.V

Once I got far enough from his house I started to walk my hands crossed over my chest. I felt rain slowly start to fall.

"Need a ride?" I heard as a car pulled up next to me. "Leave me alone, Rafe" I said as I kept on walking.

"Y/n it's pouring get in" he said hopping out and guiding me to the passenger seat.

"You sure you want a dirty pogue in your car" I scoffed. "Y/n...come on i'm sorry" he said sounding genuine as I just nodded. "What happened?" he asked looking at my tear stained cheeks. "JJ cheated on me with my bestfriend" I said looking out the window.

"I'm sorry..he doesn't deserve you. He is stupid to cheat on such an amazing girl...and she isn't a real friend if she did that" he said keeping his eyes locked on the road.

"Well this is me...thanks Rafe" I said as I walked out and started to walk into my house. "wait....I hope you feel better soon" he said lowering his window. I nodded and walked inside the house.

Once I shut the door I let it all out. He shoved 2 years down the drain just like that. I sat on the couch burying my head in my knees. I thought he loved me. Guess I was wrong.

Was it worth it? I hope it was. I rolled my eyes at the thought. What hurt even more was that it was Kiara who he cheated on me with. She was my bestfriend.

I threw the vase that was on the table against the wall as the glass bounced off the wall breaking into a million pieces. I fell to the floor crying loudly.

"Y/n" I hear a knock on the door. I didn't answer. "I know you in there open it, it's just Pope and I" I heard John B say.

I got up slowly opening the door. As soon as I open it I feel the boys hug me tightly.

"Y/n your face.." Pope said pulling away. "What" I asked confused. I touch my eyebrow and I wince as I feel a small cut.

They scan the room and their eyes widen at the glass spread across the floor. "He's a dick" John B said. "Where did I go wrong?" I tell them letting more tears fall as they guided me back to the couch as my head rested on John B's chest as Pope rubbed my back.

"You didn't y/n. They did." Pope said reassuringly. "Trust me you'll get over him in no time" John B said wiping my cheeks. "I love him so much" I said crying harder. "I know" he said pulling me in tighter.

I wish he would have treated me bad.
part 2?

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Love y'all 🤍
Vote and comment plzzz