I am Deerly Sorry

Victoire POV

SMASH

We all stood silently for a second waiting for a reaction.

"Well that was anti-climactic," Roxy and Fred said at the same time. Twin Tuition, I guess.

Suddenly, golden smoke started swirling around the room.

Slowly, we disappeared.

I felt as though I was falling at a gazillion kilometres per hour through a pitch-black void of nothingness. Well, I can see everyone else falling with me. All of us screaming our heads off apart from Rose and Lily. Rose was reading a book looking unamused and Lily was trying to open a box with a look of interest.

Bang!

We all crashed into a dogpile on top of a kitchen table in what looks like 12 Grimmauld Place with a bunch of unamused adults pointing their wands at us. I recognised some from real life and some from pictures.

"Hi, very sorry for crashing into this meeting, mind telling us what year this is. Please?" I said still in the dogpile.

Then THE REMUS LUPIN walked up to us pointing his wand at us. I could feel Teddy tense from underneath me.

"1995, now tell us who you are" he stated in a threatening voice.

"Give us a minute to get out of this mountain of a dogpile, then we would be delighted to tell you and also James, YOU AND THE GOLDEN MARAUDERS WILL GET INTO SO MUCH TROUBLE AFTER WE GET BACK HOME!" Molly shouted from the bottom of the dogpile. Some people jumped at the name James and Marauders.

After a load of swearing and punching, the Potter, Weasley and Lupin gang had managed to untangle ourselves. Albus is an exact replica of Uncle Harry, so, not to confuse the present Order of his appearance, he was pushed behind the group. Lily following as she is very close to her mother with her father's eyes.

Then Mad-Eye Moody shouted at us, "Tell us a good reason why we should not end you now. You could be Death-Eaters for all we know"

"Death-Eaters, there hasn't been any since daddy defeated Voldy nearly 20 years ago" Lily sobbed quietly to Albus, but everyone could still hear her, looking at her curiously, however, not noticing Albus and Lily's appearance.

"We are from the future, the year 2019 to be exact," I replied

"What's the proof?" Sirius Black asked still pointing his wand at us as everyone tensed up upon seeing him, especially James.

Albus stood forward, looking directly at his namesake and spoke...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Another short chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be longer and contribute more to the story.

Please remember to comment your opinions.

441 Words

Thanks for reading!

Next chapter will be out sometime before the 28th of June.

K

(づ◕.◕)づ

Published 27th of June