Bad • JJ(2)

948 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

*play song*
It had been a month since I caught JJ cheating on me with Kiara. I never left my house. It wasn't a problem for me really since I was alone most of the time. My mom passed away when I was just a baby and my dad was on a business trip so I had the house to myself.

Every now and then John B and Pope would come and check on me. To my surprise, Rafe did too.

John B and Pope still hung out with Kiara and JJ sometimes considering they were still friends. I decided it was finally time to get a move on.

"Atta girl!" Rafe said smiling. Over the past four weeks Rafe and I become closer he came almost every day. He wasn't as big of a jerk as everyone made him out to be.

"Get out I'm gonna shower" I say laughing pushing him out of my room. "Good you stink" he said chuckling as I shut the door in his face.

I took a quick shower and changed into this.

I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup

I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup. Just a bit of mascara, lip gloss, and blush/highlighter. I was happy with how I looked so I got out and saw Rafe on my couch on his phone. "God what took you so long" he said looking up. "Woah you look hot" I rolled my eyes. "Thanks Rafe" "I'm not saying you don't look cute without makeup and sweats with a bun but this is a whole other side" he laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I tell him smiling before making him get up. We went outside and headed to his car.

"Where does the princess want to go?" "It doesn't matter its no big deal" I said shrugging. "You haven't left your house in a month. It's a big deal" he says. "Whatever, surprise me" I said smiling as I connect my phone to the bluetooth as I turned the music up to the max as Rafe and I sung our lungs out.

We arrived at an ice cream place. Rafe got out quickly heading to my side and opening the door. "Thank you sir" I said as I grabbed his hand and we walked inside.

"One oreo and one mint chocolate chip" Rafe said ordering for us. I didn't even have to tell him what I wanted. That may or may not be because he went to go get me ice cream like all the time.

"I'll pay" I say taking out my wallet. "No way. My treat" he said pushing my hand away as he handed the worker his credit card.

We got our ice cream and went to go sit down.

"You got something right there" I tell him giggling as I pointed to my mouth area.

I heard the door bells ring signaling other customers came in but I didn't care to notice.

"Oh right here" he said pointing with his icecream cone putting it on me. "Rafe" I said groaning as we both started to laugh.

"Y/n" I heard behind me causing our fit of laughter to stop. I grabbed a napkin cleaning my mouth before I turned around.

This is the exact reason I didn't want to leave my house. I saw John B, Pope, Kiara, and JJ just staring at us. "oh um hi" I said waving slowly.

"We were just leaving" Rafe said getting up as I stood up next to him. "We?" John B asked confused. "Yeah" I said looking to Rafe. I saw JJ clench his jaw.

"Pope and John B. It was good to see you guys" I said hugging them quickly. JJ and Kiara shuffled nervously as if they expected me to hug them.

"Bye" I said about to leave. I heard JJ clear his throat making us both turn around again.

"JJ...Kiara, not so great to see you" I said saluting them earning a laugh from Rafe as we left the shop giggling.

"I take it your over him" Rafe said raising his eyebrow as we walked to the car. "Thanks to you" I said smiling.

"Y/n wait up" I heard as I turned seeing JJ running out with Kiara not to far behind him as the boys waited at the door just staring.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. I love you Y/n" JJ said. "JJ I really don't want to talk to you" "Y/n I'm sorry" Kiara said catching up. "She doesn't want to talk to you guys." Rafe said growling as I put a hand to his chest letting him know it was okay.

"Look you guys are jerks. What else is there to say. You can't "accidentally" cheat on someone. You can't just come busting in expecting for me to welcome you with open arms when I'm finally happy JJ. Kiara you were my best friend. We're." I said putting my sunglasses down to cover my eyes.

"But y/n.." "But nothing I'm happy now" I said smiling as I looked up to Rafe making him smile aswell. "Go off!" I hear John B as I just laugh.

"Ciao" I said leaving. "That was badass" Rafe said. "Thank you...for everything I couldn't do it without you" I said as I went on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

I saw the redness crawl up his face as a smirk fell on mine. "Now....I don't know about you but I kind of want to go watch a movie" I tell him.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I actually really like writing this one:)