Special Chapter - A Galaxy's Child

here it is! so late, sorry. i was having a hard time dealing with my imagination XD uh, if you happened to read this, then lemme say that . . .

that.

"Andy, you'll be left under the care of your Uncle Tadashi and Aunt Hitoka, but don't worry, we'll pick you up by the evening."

She heard what her mother said to her, then kissed her round cheeks. They had actually arrived at the house, only sending her parents off now.

She nodded her head obediently.

Then her father brushed her hair with his hand, leaning closer to give her a peck on the forehead. "Bye, baby doll," he said endearingly. "Anything I can buy for you?"

The little girl with a honey blond hair shook her head twice. "Surprise Andy, please . . ." she muttered, earning her Dad a small laugh.

The family had just returned to Miyagi, after years of living outside the country. They'd stay here for two months vacation. Her parents had her shown up in front of the Yamaguchi's doorsteps if they could babysit her for a day; her Mom and Dad would like to have a quality time together.

Regardless of the busy life of the Yamaguchi household, they gladly took her in.

"Not a problem, Tsukki!" Tadashi smiled, gleeful. "Besides, I've always wanted to meet your adorable daughter!" He pertained to Andy, slightly pinching her cheek.

Soon, her parents left and she was graced to come inside the house and settle in the living room. It was an unfamiliar house, feeling a little uncomfortable.

Good thing, Hitoka showed her hospitality. "Is there anything you want to eat, Andy?" she asked while caressing her hair.

Oh, she almost forgot! Andy quickly grabbed her bag strapped on her back. Zipping it open, she took out a box of cookies.

"Uhm, Mommy said that Andy should give you these cookies," she uttered, although she couldn't pronounce the other words well.

Tadashi laughed along with his wife, "Cookies from Raine-san? I haven't tasted them for in a while! How nostalgic!"

Hitoka was smiling wide as she pinched her cheeks gently. "Baby Andy is so cuuuuteeeee~!"

Andy slightly bows her head, a light blush smeared on her face. "Thank you . . ."

A little while, a loud baby cries resounded nearby.

The couple was alarmed by the sound of it and quickly rushed upstairs, while Tadashi was cradling her. Once they were inside the room, Hitoka carried her kid, sat on the seat next to the bay window, and calmed her baby down by feeding her with milk.

Andy was still on Tadashi's arms, but she courteously wanted to go down. Fumbling, she put her stubby palms on Hitoka's lap, angling her head up to watch the baby hushing down.

"Your baby?" she innocently asked.

"Yes," Hitoka smiled, "her name is Sumire."

Andy nodded her head, raising her arm, her index finger lifted, in an attempt for the infant to hold her finger. And she wasn't rejected by it. Baby Sumire unconsciously wrapped her hand around her finger.

"Sumire . . ." Her heart fluttered. "Too precious . . ."

Later that day, the family had the baby Sumire to bathe on the morning sunlight. Tadashi was with Andy, whilst Hitoka was in the kitchen.