payback

"That was legendary!" Keefe laughed. "Bangs Boy will never forgive me for that, but it was so... darn... funny..."

Ro blew on her painted claws. "You've been talking about that all afternoon, don't you have somewhere to be with your girl?"

Keefe sat up and checked the time. "Shoot, you're right. She told me Havenfield in two minutes time."

"You're still in your pajamas," Ro observed, looking like she was restraining a smirk herself. "Better fix up The Hair in time for your girl to seeeeee you."

Keefe rolled his eyes and slid off his bed to change. His Havenfield crystal was probably the one he used the most often, probably even more than the Shores of Solace. He always kept it in his right pocket, ready to use it whenever Foster had one of her famous emergencies.

He grinned to himself and held up the crystal. "Come here Ro, since you insist on coming along.."

He batted his eyes innocently and Ro sighed, rolling off of her seat to grip his shoulder. Keefe wondered what was in store for him as he let the rushing warmth sweep him away to beautiful oblivion.

_______________

"He's coming! Everyone get in your places!" Sophie hissed, checking one last time to make sure her water gun was loaded with fresh, freezing cold water before ducking behind the front door which was swung open. Tam faded into the shadows and out of view somewhere over the pastures and Biana vanished a few feet away from where Keefe was fizzling into view.

"... at least I hope Foster won't," Keefe was babbling happily to Ro. "Do you think she would?"

"Probably not," Ro agreed, and they continued walking.

Sophie opened her mind to Tam and Bianas' and transmitted loudly, NOW!!!

She darted out from behind the door and let the ice cold water spray all over a very startled Keefe. Tam and Biana appeared again, also chiming in on the torment. Keefe was screaming like a little girl which was both adorable and satisfying at the same time.

His carefully styled hair plastered to his forehead and icy water dripped off his nose. His tunic was soaked and pressed against his skin and every ounce of revealed skin was covered and dripping with water.

Sophie fired until the water ran out and as a grand finale, threw the plastic-y water gun at his face, which promptly collided with his nose and sent him sprawling comically into the grass. 

Sophie laughed and rushed over to him, still giggling. Keefe rolled his eyes at her- and Tam.

"Fine. I figured I deserved that," Keefe sighed, attempting to wipe off the water with his still-soaking jerkin.

"You certainly did," Tam assured him. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off abruptly...

As Biana leaned over and kissed him.

yay ! tiana is complete <3 

sorry for the short chapter but hope u at least enjoyed the tiana fluff ! check out ' cappuccino ' for more of our fav ship (: