Chapter 39

Jeongyeon pov

He brought me to this girl named Wendy and she started to explain things to me. I'm thankful he saved me from what happened earlier.

"She wants to what?" I blinked my eyes.

"What you heard was right"she said. I can't believe someone wants to kill me. She's worse than Rose, she's basically the worst. Why does my boyfriend have to be attractive?

"So what am I gonna do?" I asked.

"Yoongi and I are collecting evidences so that we can make her go to jail"she stated. So this is why he's been weird lately.

"So who was the guy that's been chasing me?"I asked.

"We don't know yet.. All we know is that she hired her"

"What about Jimin? He must be worried about me"I stated.

"I'll go back home. You stay here for a while. I asked Namjoon and Hoseok to pick you up so don't worry"Yoongi said and walked but when he walked he stepped on a cat. The cat hissed at him and scratched his hand, causing him to bleed.

"I'll treat you first" Wendy said.

"No. I'll be fine"He said and walked out, his hands are still bleeding. I just sat, looking at the surroundings. My phone ran out of battery so I couldn't contact Jimin.

"Nice to meet you by the way"Wendy reach out her hand and I shook it.

"You too..so you're the one he's been seeing lately?"I asked and she nodded.

"You would look cute together" I said

"Thanks"she blushed.

"But why was Jennie involved?" I asked.

"She was also in the dark alley when that happened. The man who was chasing you probably thought its you"

We suddenly heard a knock on the door. Wendy opened it.

"Who are you?"she asked. I looked over to see who it was and it surprised me.

"Jinyoung?"

"Hi"he smiled.

"What are you doing here?"I asked.

"I came to pick you up"he replied and reached out his hand.

"Let's go"

I looked at Wendy and she signaled me not to.

"How did you know I'm here?"I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Jimin told me to"he said. That's impossible. He doesn't know I'm here. Yoongi said Namjoon and Hoseok oppa will pick me up.

"Come on"he grabbed my hand and I tried to remove his grip but he was strong.

His eyes were different.

"Jinyoung, this isn't funny"I chuckled nervously. I just noticed that he's wearing the same thing from the man who was chasing me earlier.

"It's you"I stated with my eyes widened. How could he do this to me?

"Let's go" he pulled me.

"Let her go!"Wendy yelled. Jinyoung pulled something from his pocket and he sprayed it to Wendy.

"What has gotten into you? Help!" I yelled but he quickly covered my mouth with his black handkerchief. It smells so bad.

I feel dizzy.

The next thing I knew everything turned black.

Third person pov

Hoseok and Namjoon arrived at the place Yoongi texted them but it seems like no one is there. Hoseok tried to open the door and its not locked so he took a peak inside and screamed at what he saw.

"Who's that!?"Hoseok pointing at the unconscious body on the floor.

"Let's call hyung"

---

"I told you to hurry up!" Yoongi glared at the two.

"We got hungry for a while. We're sorry" Hoseok lowered his head.

"It's so frustrating just like how I felt when someone didn't taste if it's salt or sugar"he sighed.

"How are we gonna tell Jimin that she's been caught?" Namjoon asked.
It's too late, Jimin arrived at the place with Taehyung. Yoongi told him about everything beforehand.

"Where is she?"Jimin asked.

He almost fainted when he heard someone got her. They also don't know what happened because Wendy is still unconscious.

Yoongi doesn't understand how they found them here. He thought that maybe the guy earlier probably followed them.

"What are we gonna do now?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go to the police"Namjoon stated.
Yoongi gathered all the evidence they had against Seulgi. About everything she planned and about her being a drug addict.

"I'll go to the police with Namjoon. You three stay here"Yoongi stated.

"But aren't we gonna wait for her to say something?"Hoseok said pointing at Wendy.

"But we'll run out of t-" Yoongi got cut off by Wendy's groan.

Wendy woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked up and saw the 5 guys staring at her. She almost panicked but she felt relieved when she saw Yoongi.

"What happened?"Yoongi asked.

"Someone knocked and we thought it's you but it was someone else. He sprayed something on me and her. Jeongyeon seems to know him, she mentioned the name..I can't remember. He took her away"Wendy explained.

"You should go to the hospital"Yoongi said.

"First of all, let's plan"Namjoon declared. Taehyung told the girls about what happened and they freaked out.

---

Meanwhile, Jin and Jungkook are left in the dorm. They had no idea what happened. No one updated them. They were bored so they just arm wrestled after eating a whole box of pizza by themselves.

"I almost won"Jin pouted.

"I won again!"Jungkook yelled. They were about to fight again but Jin's phone rang.

Jin:Yes Tae?
Tae: Pick up the girls with Jungkook
and go to the place that I'll text
you
Jin:Okay

Taehyung hanged up.

"Who was it?" Jungkook asked.

"Taehyung"

"What did he say?"

"I have no idea"Jin did his windshield laugh making Jungkook laugh too.

"He said we should pick up the girls and go to the address he'll text me but we have no girlfriends. Who's the girls he is referring to?"Jin laughed again. Both of them laughed hysterically.

Jin texted Taehyung about who's the girls he was referring to.

"Oh we should pick up Jeongyeon's friends"Jin said, realizing what Tae meant.

"You're stupid"Jungkook laughed.

"You are too!"

---

All of them gathered at Wendy's hideout. Yoongi explained everything to them.

"That person I mean you cannot even call her a person. She's cruel!"Nayeon angered.

"It's our fault we didn't accompany her. We're sorry" Tzuyu pouted.

"Don't say that"Jimin consoled.

"Let's plan"Namjoon declared.

A/N:
Hi everyone! It's Namjoon Dayy, best leader ❤️ Anyways thank you for supporting and I hope you continue to do so. I just wanna tell you that few chapters are left, so it means that it's near the end but not so soon. Let me know your thoughts and don't forget to vote!
Love you all and stay safe ❤️❤️