Part 10

"Young Master?"

*

I got confused to whoever they are squealing to. But I finally realized that it's because of a tall blonde guy entering the Cafeteria.

"Ah! He's so handsome!" Taeyeon exclaimed and hugged Jae.

"Oh, almost forgot. Hana, he is Young Master Han. His name is Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan." Hangyeol said and I nodded.

Made me think of Young Master Chan

"Young Master is every girl's dream boy. Whenever we are joining clubs, we follow him!" Jihyo said and Taeyeon elbowed her.

"Don't spill it, you're embarrassing us to Hana!" Taeyeon said and I smiled.

"I-It's okay, I do understand how it feels to like  a guy."

"Have you liked someone before?" Hangyeol asked.

"Hmm... K-kind of.."

"Did he knew?"

"Y-yes.. Actually... We became friends."

"Really? I hope I can be friends with Young Master Han too!" Jae said and laughed.

They continued eating and I took a glance at that Young Master. He is eating alone, doesn't he have some friends--

"Hey, brother! Cheol had been busy looking for a drink you had been talking about earlier so we got late." Two guys sat with him.

*

Classes ended and I rode a bus home. I met Mama on the house and she smiled when she saw me.

"Sweetheart, how's school?" She asked and I smiled, and tears fell down my eyes.

"M-ma... T-they..." I stattered, she got worried and held my hands.

"What happened?!"

"I-I had friends...!" I cried and Mama sighed in relieve with a smile.

"I'm so glad you finally had friends, sweetheart. Keep it up, okay?" Mama said and  kissed my forehead.

We had our dinner and Mama said she'll just buy some groceries after.

Mama left and I am now in my room, I just got out of the shower when I heard my phone ringing. This is new, I don't usually receive texts or calls unless it's Mama.

I looked to it and saw an unregistered number. I tried to drop the call but it called once again so I answered it.

"H-hello?"

"I suppose you forgot that you gave me your number." The voice on the other line said.

"M-mingyu?"

"Yes, Hana?"

"Oh, your voice just... Sounded different." I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"Just had a bad sore throat."

"Did you take a medicine already?"

"Yes, I just did."

"Good to hear."

"How's the new school?" He suddenly asked making me smile.