Chapter 16

Previously on Chapter 15

After the blood transfusion, Y/N still hasn't woken up. "Due to the Brain didn't get enough blood... Y/N got into a coma... we don't know how long she will be taking to wake up..." the doctor said. This makes all the boys break down even more.

Y/N is in a coma... who knows when she'll wake up... if she'll wake up

-Please Wake Up-

Author P.O.V

It has been a few months since Y/N got into a coma. The boys starting to lose hope. But they still try to stay positive, still try to keep hope... even the slightest... that Y/N eventually will wake up.

The boys all gather in Y/N's room. Jimin sits by the bed, holding onto Y/N's hand. "Y/N... how long are you going to stay like this? Please wake up... we miss you..." he said, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

Taehyung walks to the other side of the bed, then place a hand on her head. "We miss your laugh... your smile... your voice.... just everything about you, Y/N-ah... please wake up..." he said, placing a soft kiss on Y/N's head.

The rest of the boys just sits around the couches. "Will she ever wake up?" Jungkook said, looking down as he fights back the tears. "She will... I know she will..." Hoseok said, but he sounded more like trying to convince himself than others.

Time-Skip

Taehyung is the only one staying behind, as the rest of the boys went out to grab something to eat. He just sits besides Y/N's bed on a chair. He stares at Y/N's sleeping figure.

Taehyung P.O.V

I continue to stare at Y/N, as she lay there with her eyes close. I lean forward and gently grab her hand. "Y/N... when are you going to wake up? It's been months..." I whisper gently. I lean down and place a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

I close my eyes as tears begin to stream down my cheeks. "Wake up, Y/N-ah..." I said, pleadingly with my lips still on her hand. I pull away from her hand and look up at her. "I-I love y-you... don't leave me... p-please..." I begged, caressing her hair gently. I stand up and lean down, gently pressing my lips on hers.

Y/N P.O.V

I keep hearing voices, but I can't make out what the voices said.... and I don't know who these voices belongs to. I don't even know how long I've been in this condition.

I-I love y-you... don't leave me... p-please... I hear someone said. Who's that? Love me... this person loves me?

Then I feel a gentle pressure on my lips. I force my eyes to open. I just stare into the person's closed eyes. When the person pulls away, then I know who it was.

"Tae..." I said. His eyes widened in shock. "You're awake... you're finally awake!" He yell out, happily. I just smile at him. He gently scoop me up in his arms and gently hugs me. I smile softly and hugs him back gently.

"What happened to me, Tae?" I asks, once he pulls away from the hug. "You don't remember?" He asks. I think about it. Then my mind went off to what has happened.

"I just remember getting shot..." I said. "You tried to kill yourself... trying to protect us from Bambam..." he said. After he said that, I can finally remember. I look down as I recall what happened.

"You scared us... you know that? Don't do that again, Y/N-ah..." he said. "I'm sorry I worried you..." I said. He shakes his head "don't apologize..." he said. Then he takes a seat at the edge of the bed. I love to sit up, and he wraps an arm around my shoulder. He pulls me closer to his side and I lay my head on his.

"I heard what you said..." I said, after a moment of silence. He froze "h-hear what?" He said. "How you said that you loves me..." I said, pulling away from his shoulder to look at him. His eyes widened and his cheeks turns a visible pink. He unwraps his arm and look down. This makes me giggle softly.

He turns his head to look at me. "What about you... do you... feel the same?" He asks. "I don't know..." I said, looking away from him. "Can I kiss you?" He said. Before I could say anything, he already press his lips on mine. My eyes widened slightly. Then I close my eyes and kisses him back.

I hear a soft gasps. I pull away from the kiss to see the rest of the boys. "Y/N... you're awake..." Jimin said. "And you're kissing him?" Jungkook joins in. "Are you guys together now?" Hoseok asks. I look at them back and forth.

"Tae! I thought we agreed on not making a move on her!" Yoongi said, glaring at Taehyung. "Yoongi... not now... not here... Y/N just woke up... she will be very sensitive..." Seokjin said, placing a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm fine, Jin..." I said. Then I turn to Yoongi. "Why are you affected by the fact that I kissed Taehyung?" I said. "Because I..." he pause. I stare at him as I wait for him to finish his sentence. "Because I love you!" He yells out. My eyes widened in shock as I stare at him wide-eyed.

"All of us do..." he added, gesturing the rest of the boys. "W-What..." I said, in disbelieve. "We all love you, Y/N-ah..." Jungkook said. I turn my head to look at Taehyung, to see him nodding his head. I look around the boys to see them nodding. "Why... I'm a nobody..." I said, looking down. "No... you're not a nobody... you're someone important to us, Y/N-ah..." Taehyung said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"At least I'm the first one to kiss her..." Jungkook said, earning a glare from the others. "Guys... don't fight..." I said. "She's right, Jungkook... don't start..." SeokJin scolds him. "Alright... sorry..." he said with his arms raise in surrendering manner.

I just look down. "I need time... I can't respond to any of you... at least not now... I'm still not sure about my own feelings..." I said. "I understand... don't force yourself. You just woke up..." Jimin said. "Yeah... we can wait..." Namjoon said. The rest just nod their head, agreeing.

Just what did I get myself into... I just woke up from a coma... only to know that my seven best friends loves me

*to be continued*