When You and Him Have Your Honeymoon

(A/N : Requested by YouTotallyknowmeeee. Hello, my fellow readers! The scenario that you all been waiting for has now arrived! Okay, first things first, it took me a lot of thinking of how I am going to write this for you guys which is why I had to put this on hold for a while but thankfully, I already made my decision. 

Like I said in my previous announcement before, I hope you will all still enjoy the scenario because in the end, I didn't write this as a lemon so sorry for those who are expecting this to be one BUT! this scenario is still going to have some spice for you guys to the point that it's almost close to being a lime but still not a lime, you get my point? So keep that in mind when you reached that "part" of the story. 

That being said, for those who are not willing to read that "part" of this scenario, you have the freedom to skip that portion and just skip it to the "NEXT DAY" part but for those who are more than willing to read that "part", well, strap yourselves in, grab food and drinks, dakimakura or pillow to hug and enjoy to your hearts content! This scenario is all about newlywed's first night after all, okay? But do not worry because the spice level is kept to a minimum.

Also, I might edit this again from time to time so I can adjust the spiciness for you guys because I worry of how I wrote this masterpiece, lol. What if it's too spicy for you ya'll, haha! So, please do let me know in the comments section down below so I can adjust, kay? :D

Anyways, thank you all again so much for reading this book and also, I wanted to thank those who greeted me on my birthday! You guys are really sweet and patient with me so I'm lucky to have you all as my readers! I hope you guys enjoy this scenario and happy reading! ;D)

PHOTO : by @aku2dodo 

DATE CREATED : July 2, 2020

DATE EDITED : February 15, 2021 (Reduced the spiciness just to be sure because I'm worried ;^^)

...

"We're here, my love"

"W-Woah~"

Todoroki and I finally arrived at our destination that will serves us the commemoration of being newlyweds or in short, the place where we can have our very own honeymoon.

Since Okinawa is a good place for beaches, Todoroki planned ahead of time (which was also during the planning of our wedding as well) that it would be a good idea to find a beach resort in that area as well so it won't be a hassle on finding another location for our honeymoon.

Besides, having a beach honeymoon would definitely be more memorable and refreshing to begin our married life!

Both Todoroki and I exited the taxi cab we rode in and both of us shared the payment for the transportation fee.

"Thank you for taking us here safely", Todoroki gave his thanks to the driver.

"And thank you for giving us some trivia of the place too!", I said and bowed.

"Anytime!", the old taxi driver said and smiled kindly at us, "I hope you two have a wonderful honeymoon like how my wife and I did back in our younger days, ho ho ho! Enjoy!".

We waved the taxi driver good-bye before he finally left us in front of the entrance of the hotel that Todoroki booked.

"Does this hotel suit your fancy, my love?", Todoroki asked and gently grabbed my hand.

I nodded and replied, "Yeah, it looks really pretty and fresh-looking too!", I replied and giggled as I clutched tightly to my luggage with excitement, "I can't wait to spend our honeymoon here!".