✾ 03. ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀ

[name] sat on the bed that belonged to none other than the demon lord. She watched as her gradient dark blue ocean eyes were half-opened, given how the sun had just set, and it was still a tad bit too early for her to be waking up. She watched as he was busy buttoning up his dress shirt.

She wasn't sure how long has this been. But she was often being kept in his room, and it was a daily routine then. For her to be having her hands against his face, gently caressing it with her thumb as he fell asleep.

She still had the freedom to roam about in the city outside, trying to find her meal for the night, and maybe get some pieces of information about the Blue Spider Lily, but really, her job now was mostly being by Kibutsuji Muzan's side.

"I see I've woken you up. I apologize," Muzan spoke out as he looked at [name] from the reflection of the mirror he stood before. He watched as [name] shook her head a little and soon she got off the bed, with her bare feet touching the cold floor of his room.

She slowly made her way towards him and he turned, just as he was adjusting his tie. He watched as [name]'s hands slowly reached out and a smile appearing on her face, she started to adjust his tie, and eventually she did it perfectly.

"Muzan-sama, if I may ask, where are you going today?" she asked, and Muzan was rather surprised. He wasn't annoyed with the fact that he got questioned by a subordinate, but rather, he felt relief running through his veins when [name] asked him.

"I'll be going out of the city. Scouting for more possible powerful demons to branch out the search party for the Blue Spider Lily," he explained and watched as [name]'s lips curled up in a smile then.

"Could you please give me a mission?" she asked.

"Are you bored, staying here?" and he could only chuckle softly then soon placed a hand against her cheek, allowing her to lean into his touch. He then let out a sigh and soon his hands found their way through her long brown locks and he tugged on them gently.

"Then, you're going out with me," he said with a smile and he watched as [name]'s face started to turn red at their closeness. She slowly nodded and Muzan took a step back to look at her, only to frown a little then.

"Do you really like that kimono so much?" he asked, and [name] tilts her head a little and soon grabbed hold of the kimono a little with her hands, and she nodded with a wide smile on her face.

Blinding. Her smile was radiating so much brightness.

"Yes! This is the first gift I ever received from someone! It's even more special since it was given by you!" [name] said with a wide smile and Muzan's eyes widened as he felt his cold heart skipped a beat.

The urge to pamper her got stronger. The emotions he felt were getting stronger too as he felt a tingling sensation within his body as he soon undid the tie, causing [name] to tilt her head a little in response once more.

"Is the tie not to your liking, Muzan-sama?" she asked, and Muzan could only bite his tongue a little to prevent himself from speaking whatever was going on his mind as he looked at how [name]'s gradient dark blue ocean eyes were looking at him.

With a certain emotion reflected in them.

"I'm changing outfits. Change of plans, I'm bringing you to walk through the city," he spoke out as he started to unbutton his shirt and [name] quickly averted her gaze then and she ran towards the bed, causing Muzan to raise an eyebrow at her actions. He noticed how her ears were red as well, and he could only chuckle then.

[name]'s ears then perked up when she heard the sound of clothes being discarded, and she slowly lifted her head, turning around and she noticed how he was standing right behind her then. She blinked her gradient dark blue ocean eyes a few times and took a good look at him.