Chapter 12 (Short as well)

'I' : Kurama talking
'Hope': Thoughts to Kurama
'You': Author speaking
"Enjoy!!": Naruko speech in the physical world
__________________________________________

We came back up onto the deck to see everyone working together as the sky became darker.

A water tornado forming, "We're done." Gon called out to baldie.

"Good work." He replied back, "How about you? Where's Leorio?" Gon asked, looking around trying to find him.

Baldie didn't respond but showed a conflicted look, turning to one direction before Gon took off.

Killia and I also tried following after him but Baldie held us back with an arm, "Hold it! We'll let him handle it." Not taking no as an answer I jumped into action, merging with the shadows as I went after Gon.

I sniffed the air for his scent before jumping in at where the strongest point was, creating a water bubble around my head I swam down to see both Gon and Leorio laying down in an unconscious state.

As I swam closer, Leorio stirred awake as he quickly went to Gon. Kicking the object away from him as he took out his oxygen pipe, putting it into Gon's mouth to breathe.

I panicked and tried my hardest to swim towards them but the water current made it tougher to do so as I struggled against the water current.

But with my weights, I will eventually sink onto the floor like metal, it's only just the moment of when?

Gon picked Leorio up and began swimming up to the surface, I quickly used my strength to swim towards them since they were getting nearer as I took off Leorio's helmet.

Sharing with him an air bubble as I patted his back, causing him to cough out the water.

We came up to the surface as Gon raised up his hands for attention, the explosion happened as he stared in shock.

Holding their hands I made sure to spread out chakra evenly on the ocean bed so they could step onto it properly like they are on land.

I used the chakra to propel me up till my feet touched the water and helped the both of them up, Leorio stumbling slightly from the lack of oxygen previously as he looked pale.

We made it to the sides where there were ladders as we climbed up onto the ship.

However before Gon could climb up, the water picked up and went over my chakra board, hitting Gon as I tried to grab him.

Thankfully another guy managed to grab Gon as we brought him up the boat.

It seems as if the both of them were lethargic since the moment they reached the docks, they laid down onto the floor in exhaustion and 'passed out'.

That guy carried Leorio while Tonpa carried Gon, "You might... Just be okay." I trailed off sleepily.

I may have a large chakra reserve but it is not infinite so I was reaching my limit already, especially with allowing all three of us to walk on water.

Before I fell onto the floor, I remember seeing orange and falling onto warmth and fluff which made me feel at home.

I woke up to the sun shining brightly into my eye as I groaned, sitting up I saw Gon and Killua up already. "Look up there, they're coming back for us." Killua pointed up as I followed his line of direction.

I turned to check my surroundings when I saw Kurama lying behind me. "Kurama!?" I exclaimed, shocked at how large he was.

He stirred awake and stood up, almost half the size of me as I heard him whine slightly.

"Sorry Kurama..." I trailed off patting him, "Was I laying on top of you?" I asked.

Yes you were. I heard him respond as I thanked him.

Nothing much if it's for you. Do you know how worried I was!?

I don't need to hear about this... I groaned out tiredly.

Fine... I'll spare you for now.

• • •

"We are at the fourth phase and this is about the second last phase to enter in this hunter exam." Some mohawk guy explained, "Firstly before we began, I would like everyone to draw lots." He snapped his finger as a girl came in, pushing a trolley with what I assume is the box.

"There are as many cards in this box as the remaining applicants so each of you will pick one out according to the order in which you escaped the trick tower."

I... Don't want to listen to his BS anymore.

"Now then, please pick one Hisoka san." A bright cheery voice broke my train of thoughts as I saw Hisoka putting his pale hand into the box.

Whelp, this is gonna take forever since we came at the last place.

One by one, we all queued up to draw a lot from the box.

Hm... There's a number on it.

Hide your tag now!

Nani? I exclaimed back to Kurama but did as he said.

They are going to try and get each other's tag according to what number they received.

Ooh, I see. How did you know?

I've seen a lot of challenges and this seems to be the most popular one by far.

Ohh Thanks!

Your welcome.

My number is [2nd F/N]

[2nd F/N: means 2nd Favourite Number.]

It's that random girl that looks like Sakura biotch.

Wow... I've never seen someone look as weak as her... I sighed in my thoughts before realising something

WAIT! I'm sorry ma'am for judging you based off of your appearance. I exclaimed in my thoughts guiltily.

I mean... Not everybody who looks like Sakura is as weak as her.

That look-alike was panicking as she hid and covered her tag, glancing around before her eye finally met mine.

I beamed at her but she scowled at me as if I killed her family member or something.

This is giving me that biotch vibes right now... I groaned irritatedly.

How about... Let's kill her..

Nahh... I don't want to deal with any blood shed.

Alright, you said so...

__________________________________________
Alright this author will end the chapter here right now... It seems like I'll have to post short chapters each time now...SORRY!

On the side note, if you genuinely like Sakura than don't hate me for writing bad about her in the next few chapters.