38%

guys secret admirer book 1 now has 4M reads! thank you so much! 

tbh i forgot about the small details i.e. their age, their anniversary dates so i had to read the whole book 1 again but it didn't mention those so :)

and does anyone know how to make money off of wattpad? i've been on this platform since 2015 and i see some people making money from here :(

also, i suggest you to watch 'My Ambulance' (thai drama). It kinda has a similar plot like this book! one of the actors is really cute as well hehe

+

"Jimin?" She asks, in a surprising tone when she sees him standing at her doorstep.

"Hey."

"It's raining! Come in, quick!" She urges, pulling his arm and leading him into her cozy house. 

He takes a seat in the living room, following her actions. 

"How are you, Heejin?" He asks, finally letting her eyes fall on her face. 

She still looks the same. 

Noticing the distant tone from his question, she lets out a chuckle to ease the atmosphere. "Same old, is everything okay?"

He nods, not knowing how to bring up the reason why he is actually here. Heejin, the girl he met 5 months ago back in Tokyo. After arriving back to Seoul, they met up twice in the same week.

Just twice and did she complain? Not once. And that's why it's harder for Jimin to say these words.

When she receives no answer from him, she breaks the silence, "I know why you are here."

"You do?" Jimin questions back, surprised.

"Of course!" She smiles, "We haven't even talked on the phone since two months ago. I'm guessing it's because of the girl, am i right?"

He remembers telling her about Ina. He remembers spilling all his feelings for Ina while getting drunk with Heejin. 

But he also knows how much of a good person Heejin is and that is why he thinks it's time for him to stop. Perhaps, he's just like other people too, using Heejin to get over someone else without intending to. 

He knows Heejin is the type to keep everything to herself and welcome him with a smile, just like now, she's still smiling. He feels like he's taking advantage of it and that is why, it's harder for him to bring it up.

"I'm sorry."

She waves it off, "It's fine. We were not even in a relationship. We were just dating."

Standing up, she pats Jimin's shoulder, "Friends?"

+

Jimin walks into the bar, spotting the noisy table from afar once he enters. 

"Oh! Jiminie's here!" The birthday boy, Jung Hoseok waves energetically when he sees Jimin walking towards their table. 

Not really, it's 6 days earlier than his actual birthday but he will be visiting his family at his hometown on his actual birthday, so they decided to celebrate his birthday today. 

Hugging his older friend, Jimin cheerfully beams, "Happy Early Birthday!" 

"Quick, quick. Take a seat! What do you want to eat?" Hoseok spits out questions whilst Jimin smoothly occupies the empty seat beside Ina who sends him a smile.

"Why the rush?" Jimin laughs, "Just some fries. I'm not hungry."

Taehyung who's seated beside him nudges him, "Where did you go?"