✾ 04. ᴄᴀʟᴍ

"Twelve Demon Moon-san,  are you aware of Kibutsuji's true identity?" Tamayo asked and [name] could only remain up on the roof of the building that was demolished by Susamaru's attacks. She remained quiet then as she watched, with her elbows on her knees as she smelt Tamayo's Blood Demon Art.

That had no effect on her.

"What are you talking about you! You're just an escapee!" Susamaru yelled out and [name] could only press her lips into a fine thin line as she realized where this was going. She soon placed her hands against her cheeks as she continued to watch, noticing how Susamaru was panicking.

"That man is nothing but a coward. He's always afraid,"

"SHUT UP! YOU BITCH! SHUT UP NOW!"

"Do you know the reason why demons can't live together? And why demons kill each other? He only gathered the demons together to prevent himself from being attacked. You are only being manipulated," Tamayo added on and [name] could only silently scoff in response.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! THE GREAT ONE IS NOT SOME MINOR VILLAIN LIKE THAT! THE GREAT ONE'S POWER IS INCOMPARABLE TO ANYTHING ELSE! HE IS STRONGER THAN ANYONE!" and [name] noticed, Tamayo started to enhance her ability.

"KIBUTSUJI-SAMA IS..." and [name] could only let out a soft sigh then as Susamaru had yelled out Muzan's name, activating the curse.

"You shouted out the name. The curse will now be activated. How sad. Goodbye..." Tamayo whispered out and soon their eyes widened as Susamaru started to run away, begging for mercy.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" and they watched as the ground rumbled and vines with flowers sprouts from beneath her. They watched as she was soon wrapped tightly as the thorns on the vines pierced through her demon flesh.

Tamayo, Yushiro, and Tanjiro's eyes widened when they heard someone clapping. They turned to look and they were surprised then, to see [name] sitting on the roof. They didn't even notice her as well, Tanjiro, recognized her.

"She's a demon...? But... I couldn't smell the scent of demon from her!" Tanjiro thought to himself.

"How sad... Sad indeed," [name] said with a smile as her eyes were closed. She soon opened her gradient dark blue ocean eyes, and Tamayo's eyes trembled when she saw what rank [name] was. [name] then tilts her head a little with a slight pout on her face, and soon raised a hand out.

"Gomen, Susamaru, you shouted his name. I'll end your life now," she said with a smile and they heard the sound of blood splattering. Susamaru died in an instance, and they couldn't help but be on their toes as they turned to look at [name].

"Just to let you know, Tamayo-san ~ Susamaru isn't part of the 12 Moon Demon Moons," she said with a smile and soon she looked at the spot where Susamaru's remaining cells were still visible on the surface. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she soon waved her hand up, and picked up the ball that belonged to Susamaru, placing it near her cells.

"I hope you get to play with someone on the other side, Susamaru," she whispered out and Tanjiro's eyes widened at what [name] had said. She smiled softly then as she placed a finger against her lips.

"Ara? Did you hear? Hm... Kamado Tanjiro was it? Master seems to have some sort of grudge against you, but I'm under no orders to attack you. So, you're safe to leave now. Yes, I'm a demon, and I'm rather surprised you didn't find out during our first encounter. Not like it matters," [name] said with a smile as she waved, and Tanjiro watched as she disappeared into flower petals before him.

"Come... Play... Come and play..." Susamaru's voice was heard and Tanjiro could only have a sad look on his face then as he placed his hand against the ball where [name] had earlier on placed near the blood. Only to watch as the sun started to rise, and Susamaru disappeared.