🍃Chapter 13🍃

Sorry for the late update

This chapter is dedicated to the Birthday girl and one of my sweet cutee friend and sister binth_deenas a advance BIRTHDAY wish and gift.🍫🍫🎂🎂🍭🍬🍫

May Allah bless you with all the happiness and may this year come with lots of happiness in your life

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️
(

Back to the chapter)

How ironic is this that just a mere single white page has the power of destroying your life. Just a piece of paper can decide the future of yours.

Same is the case with these two sister. In some hours there life had taken a 90 degree trun that too only because of a mere piece of paper.

Both the sister were sitting in there room on their respective beds. There tears were flowing like a Niagara falls and nobody has any clue what is wrong with them except Hiba obviously.

Hoorain lock herself in her room as soon as she reach at the haveli . Its not like anybody cares but she really want to talk to someone in order to solve her problem .

She again read the content of the paper which states:

"Miss Hoorain Malik it is hearby to inform you that because of the changing policies of government your scholarship has been cancelled. Unfortunately you have to pay regular semister fee in order to continue further studies, but firstly you have to pay 1,000,000 as your previous semester's fees otherwise we are sorry but you will be expelled from the university".

Director Of Board

A loud sob escaped from her mouth which she try to control but today its like her whole world come crushing down. Her dream of becoming a successful teacher will remain only a dream.

She want to tell her Dadi but unfortunately call it fate but her dadi is not feeling well from past some days. Her BP shoots to an abnormal range and the poor old lady has to take lots of high dosage to normalize it.

Hoorain don't want to risk her health and give her dadi more tension but now who will help her? Her mind lit up at the only name of the person which hopefully help her.

Wajiha mom

Hoorain stood up to go and tell about her problem to Wajiha when

Allah_u_-Akbary_Allah_u_Akbar

The voice of azan halt her steps.