Chapter 15

~I opened my door and sadly walked to my bed, sighing very exhaustedly~

Eunji: What happened today...? I have never seen myself this harsh talking.. ugh.

~I lay down on my bed thinking about. What happened today~

*Flashback*

Namjoon: We need to talk.

Eunji: Talk?

Namjoon: About Y/n .

"What's going on.? Talk about Y/n?"

Eunji: Ok this is so sudden but. It's been 2 years since I forgot about anything about you guys and Y/n, so. Let me live my life without starting any problems please.

"Let's see their reaction"

Taehyung: Eunji You need to come with us

"Hm. What is up for them to need help this much?"

Eunji: I get you guys are back but. The situation right now is different. I don't know anything that has happened and I don't wanna remember it. So.. I'm sorry but I'm not coming, I don't wanna hear that she's. T-that she's.. d-dead.. OR whatever has happened I- I- I already let go of my hand on that story.

"Cmon believe it."

Jimin: No, you need to help us get her back

Eunji: Huh

"What did he say? Did I hear right?"

Namjoon: We found her

"W-w-what??"

~When he said that my eyes was about to roll behind my head in shock~

Eunji: Wait what?!!

Eunji: wdym??!!

"Let's hear their story"

Namjoon: Listen

Namjoon: We were on the streets having a conflict with a group and then they said they were having Y/n hostage!

Eunji: Huh?

"What is he saying? Is he fr?"

Namjoon: We don't know if she's alive or dead but we know that she is kindapped by these guys

Eunji: OMG! I can't believe this!

"Tch. Does he think I'm stupid? But why did they make up something when they need my help? They really thought I'd believe it huh? Plus he didn't say that they "saw" Y/n hostage, he said They "said" that, so they really think I'm that stupid Huh? Tchh"

"The thing about kidnapping have always triggered me tho, If Y/n wasn't kidnapped what else could have made her kill herself if she knew her mom was coming back? There is also zero possibilities that she got lost"

*Remebering going to Laila's old house with the police*

Dad: Eunji stay outside okay honey?

Eunji: No I have to come in!

Dad: Eunji I know this means so much to you but I can't-

Eunji:  Dad how am I gonna learn if you don't let me actually do things?

Dad: But you might not be able to take it.

Eunji It's okay dad.. Y/n is my best friend.. and this is my job to help her, and you don't need to worry I'll be fine..~

~My dad smiled at me~

Dad: Okay just becareful sweetheart, stay with me

Eunji: Okay.

~We went in the house seeing broken glasses and blood!~

"No time to be distracted Eunji"

Detective: Seems like the most action happened upstairs

"Y-y/n's r-r-room?. Or.. L-laila's?"

~Before they even think about taking a step upstairs, I quietly rushed there going to the first room which is Y/n's but there were no signs in there but in Laila's..~

~I-I.... I-I saw a huge amount! of b-blood on the b-bed.!~

"W-what?? H-how."

~I was just shocked standing there with tears about to form but trying my hard to concentrate~

~I looked around and saw a opening locket necklace on the floor in the middle of the room with someone's picture on it~

~I wasn't sure if I should pick it up. Or leave it to the others~

~But.~

~I went down on one knee and picked up the necklace and saw a very beautiful woman inside the necklace~

"But that does not look like Y/n's mom. Who is it?."

~My eyes were fixed on the picture until.~

Dad: Eunji??

~I got startled and immediately put the necklace in my pocket~

Eunji: Y-yes?

Dad: Honey you shouldn't be here! Come on let's go!

~I went outside~

Dad: You wanna go home?

Eunji: Y-yes.

Dad: Okay let me take you home

Eunji: No it's fine, they need you, I can go home on my own

Dad: Honey it's fine I can come back

***

Namjoon: That's all we know but Laila is actually alive

Eunji: Laila. Is alive?..

"So she is alive! All I remember was that they were taking care of her and. I couldn't do anything because of Jungkook's threat.. how pathetic of me..."

Eunji: Ugh.

"Laila is alive..."

~I rest my head on the seat and put my palms on my face starting to cry..~

Eunji: I can't believe this is all happening again... Y/n is alive.. Oh my god. Thank you so much god!

"Even if we don't know if she is actually alive or not. But I need these morons to tell me the truth"

*Back*

Eunji: It's very hard to have information about Big Bang, Their privacy is unbelievable. Not even going to their school gave me much help. But I need to know is what BTS have figured about BigBang, Reaching out to me was both a help and a mistake to them  But I guess that's how the game must go now huh?  I will figure this out ..I promise.

A/n: Sorry if this chapter was not really engaging~ ❤️

To Be Continued