[03] Not Interested

Hi guys in this chapter there is a flashback to an incident so please be careful where I have marked as flashback.
Thank you😘

Kiara's POV :

Kiara's POV :

Clara and I attended the first and second period together and nothing interesting happened.
The other two periods I spent with Bri and I learned a lot of about these two , they were the perfect definition of amazing.

Bri and I walked to the cafeteria where I asked Clara to come too so they can meet.
"Briana this is Clara, Clara this is Bri" I said while pointing to them. They both bought their hands forward and did a handshake.

"I have a doubt" Clara said
"Shoot" Bri and I said in sync
"Is your name Bri or Briana" Clara said while Bri and I looked at each other and laughed.
We all laughed and chatted for a few minutes when the whole cafeteria went silent.

"Why did everyone stop chatting " I asked
"Keep quiet and watch , you will know soon enough" Clara said
"Ughhh....not again" Bri added

And that's when I saw it , more like saw him.

Fuck, I am dead

There he stood tall, like he owns this place well he probably does. He had a different aura 'look at someone and that person will bow in front of him' kind of aura. He looked powerful, authoritative, confident and mysterious. I hated him for what he did.

But because of what I did I don't wanna come in front of him. My instincts told me to run but instead, I sneaked out of the cafeteria.I hid inside the storage room and started recalling the incident that happened 2 years ago in Hawaii.

Flashback (2 years ago)

"Kiara..you ready?" Emily shouted outside her room

"Chill out Emily it's just a party" I replied unlocking the door and allowing her in.

"CHILL OUT??!!! ITS JUST A PARTY?!!! Kiara this party will be the hottest party you have ever attended and it's been a while since you have gotten drunk and got laid and as your bestfriend I have to make sure that you still know what fun is" Emily said

She was right after my mother's death I only focused on my studies and to score a perfect GPA. I wanted to have fun today. Emily is my bestfriend . We both came from India to Hawaii for a vacation. So I agreed with her and we went to the party.

The party was in a villa, the music was loud and could be heard from a mile away, there were drunk kids everywhere either they were puking or kissing or dancing. Crazy kids.

We walked in and Emily and I got a drink. I made Emily agree to only a few drinks as we had to drive back home.

And just like that, the crowd went silent......
I saw all the men and women's jaws dropping to the floor and I followed their stares to the entry......