48. Tommy Explains

I am dedicating this chapter to my husband who sadly has just lost his nan due to a battle with Cancer R. I. P Jo.

Lucius Malfoy and Tom Riddle were sitting in Malfoy Manor, the Sunday after Tom had taken his place as the New Headmaster of Hogwarts, they were going through the plan of how they were going to get Albus Dumbledore out of Hogwarts for good as well as his positions within the Ministry:

🌸Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot
🌸Supreme Mugwamp of the International Confederation of Wizards

Both wizards knew that with Albus in that much power something was going to go wrong, terribly wrong, but Lucius being Lucius he was able to collect all of the most incriminating evidence including everything from his court case as well as having Harry's memories of his relatives treating him and how he tried to tell Albus about said relatives, they also had his medical records, the adoption as well as the blood adoption certificates.. everything was piling up nicely if you asked them.

As they sipped their fire whiskey and ran over everything Narcissa walked into the room and sighed, she hated when these two got together, yes it was to do with her godson, her nephew in her eyes but.. drinking at eleven am was stupid didn't they have something better to do than that!

"Ok out the pair of you! It's eleven am and I don't want you two here drinking. Take your work with you and come back later, hopefully not drunk" and she shooed them out of the Manor and somewhere else.

They landed in Severus' private room within the castle walls which was a surprise as they didn't know where she was going to send them.

They were met with a blurr of blue as it hit Lucius in his chest making him fall over.

"Otiz Hadrian Severus Snape get back him and tidy up this lab! NOW!" came the voice.

Both knew it was Severus shouting as at the next minute they saw the man in question, his face was as black as his robes.

"Otiz. Get. Here. Now"

Both men stood up straight they knew not to mess with him when he was in this mood.. it was something you never did. He knew how to kill you without you even knowing.

Tom knew that his Potions Master as able to posion you without you even knowing as he had asked him many a time to do that.. he had to admit it was fun to watch the snivelling whelps gasp their last breath.

"No!" this brought Tom back to the present and he smiled a true smile while Lucius held onto the small boy who was shaking in fear but truth be told Otiz was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Severus what has happened to you? Don't take your anger out on a small boy" said Tom to him but Severus growled at him.

"What did you do this time Otiz?" asked Lucius who was now holding the boy who snuggled into to him.

"The menace thought it would be funny to mix all my potion ingredients around and when I went to make one the bloody thing exploded on me, then he thought it would be funny and run out, transformed into what you see now.. that face Otiz will get you no where mister. You know the rules blow up the lab ten minutes in the corner" and Severus picked him up out of Lucius'arms and placed him in the corner.

"Who was that?" asked Tom as he sat down finally.

"That is Hadrian's familiar Otiz, he can take one of three forms, his animal form that looks like a light blue fox but he is in fact a hybrid animal, next is the small boy you see who is about six and then lastly a teenager of fourteen.

He bored as Hadrian wanted to spend sometime alone to do his homework with his friends and it fell down to me to look after him.."

He was going to continue when someone tapped him on the shoulder, looking up he saw the teenage Otiz glaring down at him.

"So not fun Sev.. I was only messing and plus I'm bored! Hads has locked the damn door and won't let me in" and he pointed at the dour man sitting in the chair.

Lucius looked at the boy in awe he had never seen Otiz like this, he looked like a blue haired green eyed Severus when he was a teenager.

Otiz finally looked at the company that they had and smiled towards them and walked up to Lucius.

"Hi Lu-Lu how have you and Nana been? I should asked Hads to bring me with him to yours along with Dray" and he smiled again letting his fangs show more, he was definitely up to something.

Then he spotted Tom, his brown eyes sparkling at what he was seeing, a hybrid familiar and one that belonged to the Boy Who Lived!

"Don't even think about using me or Hads in anyway, I don't trust you but as I can tell that both Lu-Lu and Sev trust you that means I'm safe" and this time Otiz released some of his magic, his eyes glowed brightly in warning.

Bang!

"Otiz get your furry little butt over here and stop pestering dad and his friends" came Harry's voice making everyone jump as they weren't expecting it.

Tom flinched, Lucius sat stock still, Severus sighed and Otiz just smiled at the boy who walked into the lounge.

Harry rubbed his head in pain and looked at Tom...

"Voldemort.. I didn't think it was you but now that I look it is you.." and he glared as best he could, truth it would be no where near as effective as Severus' or Otiz' but it would do for the time being.

"Harry I'm..." he was cut off by Harry

"My name is Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape! I'm not Harry Potter!" and he glared again.

"I'm sorry Hadrian.. as I was saying I didn't mean to do any of those things, killing your parents when you were but a babe.. I'm sorry.

I have helped you in more ways than you will know, after you killed me I was left for dead as particles and I traveled around and over the last few years managed to come back to what you see me s now.

Severus contacted me a few years back when you first entered the school wondering what we were going to do but when he found you at the end of your first year everything changed.

I was going to make you my Heir in everything including blood but when Severus gave me your reports it was I that suggested that he adopt you both in writing and in blood to keep that coot off of you so then you can have a normal childhood with him.

The reason why your scar didn't hurt through the trial was because I was able to create a spell that wouldn't hurt either of us if we were in close proximity of each other all I have to to is cast it where I know you would be close and we would be fine.

I would of cast it if I knew where Narcissa would send us through the Floo but sadly I did not so I had no time to cast it" and he got up only for Otiz to transform.

~stay away from him, you smell of danger and blood, you touch one hair on his head and I will kill you~

~relax young one I would never hurt the boy now, he is my potion master's son and I think of him as my son and with that the boy is now something along the line of grandson. I think of Draco the same as well~

~i hope you stick to that snake I really do~ and Otiz walked off, they could hear that the was now under the table due to the chairs scratching the floor as he went to lie down.

"What was it that you two were talking about? You know we can't understand Parseltounge" said Lucius to Tom who smiled to him and Severus.

"Otiz threatened him" said Harry to the three of them.

"I forgot that you can also understand that language" said Severus as he ruffled his son's hair making it look like the birds nest it used to be.

"Stop it~" whined Harry as he tried to bat his father's hands away from his head while the man laughed at him.

The other two men looked on as the once dour Potions Master smiled and laughed at the Boy Who Lived, his son...

........
I will say this now, this isn't one of the best chapters I've wrote, I'm annoyed, very annoyed at the moment with my family since Saturday...

Sorry if it didn't turn out right

Sumire 🌸