21- Party

Ted's POV

Ted's POV

We went inside the party, full of juniors and seniors. We were able to grab a lot of attention when we entered the house and this didn't help the extreme nervousness I am feeling right now.

Woah, is that Ted?

He looks different.

Damn, he looks good!

I heard them say. We walk through the living room, grabbing a lot of stares, trying to find Kaden and Steven. We eventually found them and as expected, they were surprised to see me looking like this.

"Wow, Ted. You look... good. Great, actually," Kaden complimented.

"Yeah. You could turn any straight guy gay in a heartbeat," Steven joked.

Sam, Lai, and Tessa went back to the living room to dance and to probably make out with some boys. I was left with Kaden and Steven who were eager to go with them but were to nice to leave me here alone.

"You know, if you want to go with them, then go. I'm fine here," I told them.

"Are you sure?" asked Steven. I nod at him and he quickly went over to Sam and Lai.

"You should go too," I said to Kaden who was still beside me.

"Maybe later. So, how are you and Zach?"

"Still the same. Can we maybe stop the fake relationship? I feel really bad, especially after what Sam told me."

"Yeah, I was going to tell you the same thing. I don't really want to be beaten up by Zach," he joked.

After a while, Kaden eventually went to the three and I was left alone. I just stood there, observing the people. I really did not want to do anything because as I said, I don't do parties. As is stood there silently, someone came up to me who I noticed to be Francis, the host of the party.

He started complimenting my new look and asked me why I'm standing here alone. We talked for a bit before he offered me to dance. I didn't really want to dance but I agreed since I had nothing else better to do. He led me to the giant living room to see it filled with people dancing and grinding each other.

I saw Sam and the other four dancing so Francis and I went to them and started to dance with them. I could smell the alcohol from the girls which surprised me, to say the least. I never thought they would be the type to drink, especially Tessa.

"Hey, do you want to grab a drink?" Francis asked which I agreed.

We went to the kitchen and he grabbed himself a beer and he gave a can of coke cause I don't drink and I don't plan on drinking any time soon. The pee I have been holding since I got here is really getting to me. Why didn't I go to the bathroom first before going here?

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked Francis and he agreed and lead me to the second floor of the house where there was a clean, not puked on bathroom which was sweet of him.

After using the bathroom, we went back downstairs and passed the dark hallway, filled with teens making out. Along with those teens making out were Zach and a girl making out. I froze at the sight and just stared at them as they shoved their tongues in each others' mouths. I couldn't move from the shock and as I look at them, I couldn't help but feel pain on my chest.

Why does it hurt?

Sure, I like him but I didn't expect to get hurt from that.

"Ted, are you ok?" Francis asked with a concerned tone of voice which broke my stare from Zach.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry," I said as we continued walking but not before glancing one more time at Zach who was now looking at me with wide eyes.

We quickly walked back to the living room to see a giant circle with a bottle in the middle. Francis told me there was a game of spin the bottle where you kiss the person that the bottle you spun lands on. I was hesitant to join but I felt like it was a good idea to have some fun. I noticed Sam, Lai, Kaden, and Steven were there too. We sat across from them and the game started.

A girl went first and spun the bottle which landed on another girl. I know for a fact that they were straight seeing that I saw them make out with ten boys but they still kissed, made out, to be specific.

"You need to make out with the person, not just some little kiss," Francis informed me and i nod at him.

A bunch of people went next and so did Sam which landed on Steven which surprisingly, they both did and enjoyed it. Hmm, Sam might walk out of this party with a boyfriend. It was my turn to spin the bottle and it landed on non-other than Kaden. He looked at me with a huge smirk on his face and I laughed. He crawled over to me and we started making out.

Pulling out from the kiss, someone shouted "Watch out!" and Kaden was now suddenly on the ground with an extremely angry Zach. A bunch of people, including me, tried to stop Zach before anything bad happens. I pulled him away from Kaden and pulled him upstairs to a room to try to calm him down. I know arguing with Zach right now is not a good idea, especially cause he's still extremely angry but I couldn't help myself.

"What is wrong with you?! Why do you always try to beat up Kaden if he kisses me when you kiss other girls too?! We aren't even together, for god's sake! Why are you always so jealous of every boy that comes near me?! Is it because-"

"I love you!" he cut me off, catching me off guard from what he said.

"I love you, ok?! I love you so much that it hurts so much to see you with another boy!" he said, starting to tear up.

"I admit it. I'm weak. I fall in love too easily. I'm not just some bad boy who doesn't have feelings. I cry a lot but try to hide it from everyone. I don't want people to see me as a weak boy who cries easily but in reality, I'm a crybaby! You can make fun of me all you want. Tell the whole school what I just said. I don't care. I just... I-I don't want you to end up in the hands of a-another boy," he continued, now crying on my shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me like it's the last time he'll hug me, grabbing two handfuls of my shirt as he cried his heart out. I guess Sam was right. Zach really is emotionally weak and he does actually love me.

I'd never thought in my entire life that Zachary Kaiden Wilson, my tormentor since the start of high school, the one person who hated me and was devoted to make my high school life a living hell would be here crying on my shoulder after confessing his love for me.

"I love you, Teddy."