Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Shopping with Lang Ruoxian

"Why do you come here?" Deng Jingjing's smile gets cold.

Yan Hua has noticed that she said "why do you come here" instead of "why do you go home." Obviously, she doesn't regard Lang Ruoxian as a part of the family.

"There is a file that Dad needs to sign." Lang Ruoxian nods his head toward Yan Hua as if he didn't hear what Deng Jingjing said.

Deng Jingjing curls her lips: "Don't you know that? He went golfing with friends early in the morning."

"Well..." Lang Ruoxian frowns and then smiles. "It's my fault that I didn't tell him in advance. I can put the documents in the study room, and I will ask the secretary to fetch it after Dad signs it."

Deng Jingjing sees Lang Ruoxian has gone into the study room and turns her eyes to Yan Hua: "Don't you know what I mean? Since you have a child of Lang Family, we are a family. Don't worry. I won't harm you anymore."

"Hehe..." Yan Hua smiles, but unfortunately Deng Jingjing is too conceited to find the indifference in her eyes.

When Lang Ruoxian comes out, Deng Jingjing suddenly stands up: "Ruoxian, aren't you free today?"

"I have a meeting to attend in the afternoon." Lang Ruoxian's smile has been indifferent, but Yan Hua always finds it cold-blooded.

Deng Jingjing points to Yan Hua with her chin: "It's still early. You go to the mall with Yan Hua to buy something for the baby."

"Auntie, that's OK. Aunt Hongyue has already..."

"She can't represent us!" Deng Jingjing interrupts her, "Just go! You can go shopping at ease with Ruoxian to accompany you."

Therefore, Yan Hua is sitting in the car of Lang Ruoxian, so confused.

"Seat belt." He sees her sitting still, so he leans over to help her.

Yan Hua is shocked. She hides from him and belts herself up.

"Are you afraid of me?" Lang Ruoxian looks at her with a spurious smile.

Yan Hua curls her lips: "No, I'm not."

"Then why are you so nervous?"

"I'm not nervous."

"You are wearing my seat belt." Lang Ruoxian picks up a belt.

Yan Hua is so embarrassed, no wonder she found the seat belt is so short. She thought her abdomen became bigger again...

She hands Lang Ruoxian's seat belt to him, and belts herself up again. Then she leans against the back of the car seat and looks out through the window.

"Why are you so thin?" The man drives the car and asks her after a while.

Yan Hua looks at him eccentrically: "I have gain more than 10 jin."

"Why are you staring at my abdomen?" After she said that, Lang Ruoxian keeps staring at her abdomen.

"Look at the woman outside." The red traffic light is on now, and Lang Ruoxian points to the roadside.

Yan Hua turns her head and sees a pregnant woman who is very fat. She's not fatter except her abdomen, and the other parts of her body seem even thinner due to her bigger abdomen.

"It varies from person to person. Some pregnant women will get fatter, but some are just like me." Yan Hua glances at Lang Ruoxian. "Don't you think that all the pregnant will become fat?"

Lang Ruoxian steps on the gas again and turns the steering wheel, saying, "At least getting a little fatter proves eating much."

"But I do eat much." Yan Hua believes he has misunderstandings about pregnant women. "My baby absorbs it well, so I'm not fat. Those who are fat really eat too much and the fetus doesn't absorb it well. It's almost absorbed by the mother."