47 - Getting to know you more

Chaeyeon's POV

"Arin, um.. thanks for the tour but can you tell me where is Hyewon's or Chaewon's office?" I asked her

"Oh you're welcome, the office rooms are at the fifth floor you can find their names in front of the door" Arin said and I thanked her. I went to the elevator and went to the fifth floor.

I need to know more about Sakura.
I finally found Hyewon unnies office room.

"Unnie?" I knocked on the door.

"Come in" she said.

I opened the door and entered. She seems surprised to see me.

"Oh Chaeyeon, you're here, what's wrong? You're hungry? Need something?" she asked

"No, I just wanted to know more about Saku-chan" I said and sat at the couch at the side.

She then stood up and walk around her office.

"Saku-chan, she is really a hardworking person, she would always help us at the house, we all live together when we were young" she said and chuckled.

"Sakura would always tell us that we should never lose hope and always wait for the right time, which we all did" she added.

This was the Sakura that I needed to know.

"You know, she was supposed to be the CEO of the company by now, but she told her father that I should be the one instead" Hyewon unnie added.

"Why?"

"Well, she told us that she wanted to spend more time with her family. Especially with you, she wanted to take all the time for the two of you to know each other better"

Sakura always thought of others instead of herself.

Suddenly someone walked inside her office.

"Mrs. Kang, you are needed right away at room 107" the girls said

"Thank you Jiheon, I'll be back later Chaeyeon, feel free to walk around more and see you at lunch probably? You can stay at Chaewon's office if you want" she said and I nodded.

"Oh and Chaeyeon, you're pretty lucky" she said and winked at me before leaving her office.

What did she mean by lucky? I then went to Chaewon's office.

"Chaeyeon unnie, do you need help?" she asked

"Umm where is Minju?" I asked first because I know she was here just a while ago.

"Oh she went to the café downstairs for some coffee, you want one too? I can tell my secretary to-"

"No, no I'm fine, I just wanted to ask you something"

"Sure unnie, anything you ask I'll answer it" she said and smiled.

I then sat at the couch which was in front of her desk.

"Well umm its something personal actually" I said shyly

"You're pregnant?!" she asked loudly. Actually I was more surprised than her.

"Oh my gosh Chaewon! Not that kind of personal thing!" I answered

"Hehhe sorry unnie" she said and scratched her head. 

"Its about-"

"Kkura unnie?" she asked

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked

"Well Hyewon unnie called me a while ago before you came here" she answered

Thanks a lot Hyewon, just kidding.

"Well if you want to know more about Sakura, you should talk to her yourself, but seeing your guys situation right now I think it will be harder. "

"I know, this is the only way I guess" I answered

"I'm not allowed to tell you this but she liked someone for almost 4 years, then  you guys were married." she said and chuckled.

"Wait even when Jurina was her girlfriend?" I know I hated the name but I just needed to know.

"Actually, Sakura didn't really liked Jurina in the first place. They just needed it for the company until Kkura unnie's father found a way to not let them be together since Kkura unnie was so done with her" she laughed at the last part.

"So she dated Jurina even though she likes someone else?" I asked and she nodded

"How lucky her crush is" Chaewon said and giggled

"Can't you guys tell me who that crush is?" I asked

"It was you unnie" I heard Minju said as she entered Chaewon's office.

"Wait, you knew?" I asked her

"Of course I did, I was with them ever since" she said and gave the coffee to Chaewon.

"Thanks Minju-yah" Chaewon said and kissed Minju at the cheek.

"I'm surprised you didn't know unnie, she liked you for years, she had a secret account just to stalk you and to see your posts on social media" Minju said

Suddenly I heard an instrumental song playing.

"Well I guess its lunch time already, gotta go down, want to join us unnie?" Chaewon asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Sure" I said as the three of us went to the cafeteria.

We went to the cafeteria and I almost saw all of the staffs eating.

"Do all of you eat at the same time?" I asked

"Yeah, We had a little changes with the help of Sakura unnie" Chaewon said

"Oh okay, so where do we sit?" I asked

"Over there, we usually have a private area just for the three of us or whenever we have guests" Chaewon added

We sat down l, I was about to get some food when Sakura and Hyewon came.

"Hey guys" Hyewon unnie said and waved

"Hi unnie, let's get something to eat" Minju said and the other three left which made only me and Sakura together.

"Hi Chaeyeon, how did it go?" she asked

"It was fun, never knew you would keep lots of pictures of me" I said and chuckled

"They showed you the room? I guess my secrets are revealed" she said and sighed

"Well Thank you for thinking of me even though you're at work" I said and gave her a quick hug.

"Come on let's eat" I said as we got our food.