Chapter 29

Chapter 29: The Truth?

G City becomes colder, but it's near the sea after all. Therefore, its lowest temperature is above zero degrees centigrade. Yan Hua eats, sleeps and does fetus education every day. Occasionally, when it's sunny at noon, she takes a walk to the beach behind the villa.

How time flies! It will be the Spring Festival after at most 20 days. Yan Hua remembers that He Mingkai proposed to her last year when it was near the Spring Festival... However, things have totally changed after just one year.

"Master Li and Mistress Jingjing will go abroad to visit their daughter every year during the Spring Festival, but after New Year's Eve. They usually go to the countryside to spend New Year's Eve with their dad."

While arranging special purchases for the Spring Festival, Uncle Lee says to Yan Hua: "Lady Hongyue and her husband usually go abroad and spend a holiday on an island."

"That means that I will be left alone after the New Year's Eve?" Yan Hua doesn't feel that's bad. She's very happy to stay instead.

Uncle Lee smiles: "You left off Childe Ruoxian! Maybe he will also stay at home."

Yan Hua has never seen Lang Ruoxian after they shopped in the mall. She heard that he went abroad for a business trip and just came back a few days ago.

"I heard the driver say that Childe Ruoxian came back with a girl." Uncle Lee suddenly lowers his voice. "It seems that they met on the plane."

Yan Hua blinks her eyes. She thinks Lang Ruoxian might not get acquainted with a beautiful girl on the plane... But it has nothing to do with her. On the New Year's Eve, Yan Hua gets back to the old house in the country with others for the first time.

Lang Cha is very happy to see her and gives her the jade bracelet that his second son wanted to pass down to his daughter-in-law.

"It's much too expensive." Yan Hua looks at the emerald green jade in the box and declines it.

Lang Cha gets unhappy: "Just take it. It belongs to the heir of my second son."

"Grandpa, thank you!"

Lang Cha waves his hand and looks at the people behind Yan Hua, saying: "Yan Hua's baby is the only thought left by my second son. All of you take good care of it. Don't think about other things about it."

"Dad, don't worry!" Lang Hongyue immediately says, "I attend to Yan Hua very carefully now. And I have prepared everything for the baby."

Lang Cha nods his head. He sees Yan Hua's pretty chubby face, so he knows that she has been treated well.

There is nothing new about the New Year spent with an old man. They just have New Year's Eve dinner, watch the Spring Festival Gala, and then fall asleep when listening to the sound of firecrackers. On the second day of the New Year, Lang Li and his wife go abroad. Yan Hua also returns to G City. Lang Hongyue never goes to Tian Bocheng's home during the Spring Festival, so he goes back alone at night.

"I'm not going abroad this year." Lang Hongyue suddenly tells her at dinner.

Yan Hua's surprised: "Because of me?"

"Yes, your abdomen is so big now. I worry about you." Lang Hongyue dare not leave Yan Hua alone for half a month. What if she ran away?

Yan Hua has guessed that through her expression, but she believes that it is completely unnecessary for Lang Hongyue to do that. She will never run away in such case. If something bad happens to her baby, she will not forgive herself for the rest of her life.