Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Let's Make a Deal

Yan Hua turns the light on and sees that the man sitting on the sofa without taking off his coat.

"Sorry." Thinking of what she heard yesterday, Yan Hua can't be amiable to him. "Excuse me, I will leave after finding the medicine."

Lang Ruoxian frowns and his voice is a little stuffy: "Are you sick?"

"No, for digestion." Then Yan Hua goes to the kitchen. She remembers that the house maid has placed a bottle of digestion tablets next to the refrigerator.

After she finds the medicine, she turns around and sees Lang Ruoxian standing at the door.

"Please get a cup of water for me."

Yan Hua discovers that something seems to be wrong with him. She doesn't want to do that for him, but it'll be more troublesome to waken others. Therefore, she reluctantly pours a cup of... iced water for him.

"Thank you." Lang Ruoxian gets the water. And Yan Hua smells alcohol from him.

Yan Hua covers her mouth and steps back quickly: "Have you drunk?"

Lang Ruoxian gives no answer, but he also steps back a few steps, getting out of the way: "Go to bed early."

"..." Yan Hua curls her lips. When she walks past Lang Ruoxian, she frowns. In addition to the alcohol, he has a smell of fragrance and... candle?

She thinks that maybe she is wrong. The fragrance can be explained as perfume of a woman, but the smell of the candle...

Yan Hua feels it's like the incense in a temple.

"Madam Hua, are you awake?" The next morning, Yan Hua hears someone knocking at the door just after she opens her eyes.

She opens the door and sees a house maid standing at the door.

"Madam Hua, Childe Ruoxian said that today you will dine out for lunch, so I want to ask for leave to see my little grandson."

Yan Hua certainly doesn't want to dine out with the so-called Childe Ruoxian, but she is too embarrassed to ask the house maid to stay. Chefs and servants of Lang Family used to have a holiday during the Spring Festival. This year a house maid is specially arranged to take care of her because she is pregnant.

"I got it. Don't worry, you can go back. You can stay for two more days if you want."

After the house maid leaves, Yan Hua looks through the App for takeaways and finds that many of the restaurants have already opened. She is not worried because she can order takeaways for two days! A person can always act according to the circumstances.

However, Lang Ruoxian doesn't give her this opportunity. He knocks at her door at 10 o'clock.

"I do not want to go out." Yan Hua says at the door without allowing his coming in.

Lang Ruoxian frowns: "But you have to have lunch."

"I'm not hungry."

"But my nephew is hungry."

Yan Hua coldly looks at him. Lang Ruoxian also looks at her and asks: "Something has been wrong with you since yesterday. What happened on earth?"

"Nothing." Yan Hua thinks about it and says. "Wait for me. I'll change my clothes."

Lang Ruoxian still wants to ask something, but the door is closed instantly.

"..."

Yan Hua adjusts her mood while changing her clothes. She wants to have the same attitude to Lang Ruoxian as to Lang Hongyue as soon as possible. There is no much difference between them. She is much too self-righteousness, and now she has to make psychological construction for herself...